• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Where would we be without Tim's words of wisdom in the live chat. Apparently Sako will leave at the end of the season if we don't do up :yikes: and look at the gem below about Iorfa.

Hi Mr G, most of them are raw and inexperienced and I don't think it would do them any harm to have another season in the Championship. I'm no judge on players but here's a tip - someone like Iorfa has all the qualities to thrive in the PL eventually.

Oh dear!

Tim, do you think that the side would be improved with the loan signing of an experienced midfield general or enforcer?by Edmond Wolf 1:45 PM

He doesn't need to release shares the fucking numbnuts. Morgan owns 30% of redrow so just pays out a dividend to release money. Of course all the other shareholders would get a nice dividend too. Plus the company would need to have substantial reserves to cover a huge dividend. Say half of the profit was turned into a dividend. So £45m. Morgan then gets about £15m of that before tax. So somewhat less than £10m when the taxman has finished with it. And that is assuming that Morgan actually wants to take money out of Redrow and out it into Wolves when the two companies have ABSOLUTELY no connection.

Looking at that Timbo knows absolutely fucking nothing about companies listed on the stock exchange, or about the law relating to rights issues. Which is commensurate with his knowledge of Wolves.

You should post that to Timbo :D

You couldn't make it up.

Matt Doherty is my favourite player but Kenny keeps alternating between him and Iorfa. Do you think that the constant changes to the full backs is doing the team harm.
by Pilkoman 1:52 PM

Of course he could just sell a percentage of his stake in Redrow to pay for all things Molineux. That wouldn't fuck the Redrow share price at all though.

Matt Doherty is my favourite player but Kenny keeps alternating between him and Iorfa. Do you think that the constant changes to the full backs is doing the team harm.by Pilkoman 1:52 PM

TWF Spamming?

I think that Doyle is the man who can get us into the play offs Tim if he is given a chance. Will Kenny be starting him before long?by WolfieHunting

Matt Doherty is my favourite player but Kenny keeps alternating between him and Iorfa. Do you think that the constant changes to the full backs is doing the team harm.by Pilkoman

People are trolling Tim now.

I think that Doyle is the man who can get us into the play offs Tim if he is given a chance. Will Kenny be starting him before long?
by WolfieHunting 1:53 PM

I think that Doyle is the man who can get us into the play offs Tim if he is given a chance. Will Kenny be starting him before long?by WolfieHunting 1:53 PM

Timbo being free with someone else's money there.

I hope he's done his maths and worked out all the FFP implications.

Of course he could just sell a percentage of his stake in Redrow to pay for all things Molineux. That wouldn't fuck the Redrow share price at all though.

Him even mentioning Redrow and Wolves in the same breath shows what lack of knowledge he has.

Him even mentioning Redrow and Wolves in the same breath shows what lack of knowledge he has.

But that comment will be taken on and used to have a go at Morgan. Shameful stuff to the start of the webchat really. His response after his share selling/capital bollocks was all he needed to say

Why don't the people who have the knowledge pull him up on it then?

Why don't the people who have the knowledge pull him up on it then?

He's not paid to know about stock market intricacies would be his response, like he's not paid to know about foreign football.

Granted, but it's all good and well pulling him apart on here isn't it. He's doing a live web-chat right now - why not take the challenge directly to him??

Granted, but it's all good and well pulling him apart on here isn't it. He's doing a live web-chat right now - why not take the challenge directly to him??

because any question goes to Moderation and won't get through.

I basically took Paddy's post, took out the sweary insulting stuff and made it into a fair question. It hasn't appeared yet

Because they won't let it through modification.

Back