• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Ah fucking hell - didn't even notice that. *hangs head in shame*

Took me a second, too, Will.

The decision to close the pub was met with little surprise by people in the city centre.

Suzanne Davey, 23, a University of Wolverhampton student added: “I’ve not been in there recently but my mates at university said it was not like how it used to be.”

We have to conclude that is the very best quote they could find. I'd love to hear the others.

I might start doing TripAdvisor reviews in a similar vein. "Mallorca - I haven't been since 1998 but I did see someone else say on another site that it rained all the time when they went a couple of years ago. Two stars".

We have to conclude that is the very best quote they could find. I'd love to hear the others.

I might start doing TripAdvisor reviews in a similar vein. "Mallorca - I haven't been since 1998 but I did see someone else say on another site that it rained all the time when they went a couple of years ago. Two stars".

Was just about to say something similar. Brilliant use of pointless quotes

That's far too relevant for a Tripadvisor review!

I was looking at getting a pottery experience thing for Christmas at the Wedgwood museum in Stoke, hit up Tripadvisor for a bit of a feel how it was and found some gold, someone had given it a 1 star review because it was badly signposted, so obviously the museums fault and not the local authority, and another had slated it because she grew up in Stoke and at the time she visited they were pulling down part of the original Wedwood factory, thus destroying part of Stoke's history, again that was all the museum's fault.

I get lost of Tripadvisor for hours, marvellous people on there.

Amazon is a goldmine for similar stuff.

"Haven't opened it yet but arrived within one day - five stars"

"Great product but took a week to turn up and the corner of the box was a bit scuffed - one star, do not buy"

I saw similar on GiffGaff's website recently when pondering a new phone, 1 star review on the phone because it got lost in the post and then he got bored waiting for GiffGaff to pursue a claim against Royal Mail, cancelled his order and bought a different phone from someone else.

You're always likely to get more bad reviews than good on these things, just the nature of people taking something good for granted but getting all shouty when it turns bad but the content on some of these things is spectacularly off piste.

"Great product but took a week to turn up and the corner of the box was a bit scuffed - one star, do not buy"

interestingly, if you are the seller you can get those reviews removed. Just contact amazon and tell them it isn't a product review and it disappears.

interestingly, if you are the seller you can get those reviews removed. Just contact amazon and tell them it isn't a product review and it disappears.

Product reviews aren't allowed as feedback. Feedback on Amazon can only be about the service provided. So if someone buys a 4" Soft Ball and states "Smaller than I thought it would be" as a feedback it will be removed. If they leave that as Product Review, its stays and people can laugh at them for being a thick twatface. As a seller you can't control what the product review says only the feedback.

Reviews of games on Amazon are often utterly amazing.

"Incredible game - super realistic, graphics astounding, hours and hours of gameplay. 5 stars all round."

Sounds great - now I'll DEFINITELY pre-order this game that won't be out for another 3 months.

I was in tears halfway down page one, funniest thing i have read in years.

That's ages old that one. Still funny though.

Nash doing a web chat

Hi Tim. Should Wolves throw the cheque book about massively next year, if we are not promoted this year? Doesn't Steve Morgan owe this to the fans?
Hi Dave, I think Morgan could and perhaps should spend more. Redrow made £90m + last year and he could do what he did in 2007 and release more capital as shares to get back if and when he ever decides to sell the club. But I don't think they will go down that route. His policy is a committed vision to producing as many players as possible through the academy while adding quality young and hungry players to the squad from outside.

Well I think the E&S could fire you, you useless cockend.

Back