• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

It's a valid point though, sometimes players get turned down on medical ground but then go off elsewhere and perform perfectly well.

I bet Liverpool are kicking themselves now that they passed up on Remy and paid twice as much for Balotelli to do fuck all and i'm sure Stoke were pretty annoyed to see how Demba Ba performed for West Ham after turning him down.

I can't see a quote from Jackett saying that a medical was failed.

Head coach Kenny Jackett said: “There’s a number of things, but it didn’t come off. The exact nature of it has to stay confidential, but the interest isn’t there now.

“We wish the player all the best and we move on. I wouldn’t say the door is completely closed but he won’t be coming in this time.”

Big question for Wolves fans at the end of the E&S story about Dicko and EEL being fit

Would you restore Chris Brunt to the West Brom team at Queens Park Rangers tomorrow?

What's happened to Mr Nash? Not seen anything from him in a while on Twitter.

After Aiki tweeted #findtimboforcrimbo we found out his father died two weeks ago
Oops

That is sad news. Thought it was unusual that he hadn't tweeted for a while and that there was someone else reporting on the back page of the E&S.

One is used for hotels and one is used for pubs in E&S jargon?

Sentence number 2:

This is quite clearly BOTH. #stopthepress

Erm- what exactly does the final sentence mean?

"Penn architectural company JKF Limited, who have been appointed as architects for the scheme, say that because this building will be facing out onto Tettenhall Road."

Stump Juice, fucking hell that really is a blast from the past!

Stump Juice was awesome. What other nightclub was so nuts? Candles in bottles on the tables. Sofa's everywhere. Lamping huge spliffs on said candles. Dancing to superb music the likes of which wasn't being played anywhere else in Wolves.
Had some brilliant nights in there. Ashley Beedle DJing, Portishead, many others. Recall many a stagger away from there.

I have the capoeira twins cd somewhere. It's funky.

Back