• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Yes but surely the first is just opinion and speculation, whereas the second statement has been proven several times in the past ?

Exactly.

It would be helpful if we knew what the job description is in detail.
A little more transparency sort of thing.
So much conjecture so hard to come up with little more than an uneducated guess.
If Penk, or Paddy, or anyone else knows in more detail what he actually does, what he's responsible for, maybe you could spill the beans...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/09/24/jackett-open-to-fletcher-return/

I think they're struggling to find anything to print at the moment.

" Fletcher has mysteriously failed to appear in Sunderland’s last two squads" Maybe injured, AGAIN
Jacket says the 27-year-old hasn’t yet appeared on a long list of targets. "But he’s not someone we’ve considered or we’ve enquired about.”
Holy shit! "A few people (fans) have asked about him".... The E & S read it on a forum!

Yup, it's been cropping up in a couple of articles by them recently.

Not at all Penk. Moxey's position has been raised again, so if he goes, who replaces him?

How are we meant to know who would be a good CEO. People can give an opinion on football players as we watch them on TV, but to give an opinion on a CEO or even know who'd make a good CEO is impossible. Do you know who Mark Jenkins is?

So, by the same token, how do you know Moxey is a bad, or at least underperforming, CEO?

So, by the same token, how do you know Moxey is a bad, or at least underperforming, CEO?

Back to back relegations. Doh.

And also, surprisingly, I show an interest in what goes on at Wolves.

Nothing to do with the managers or players then?

Relegations, huge losses, players with contracts so large/long that they can't shift them on and poor relations with customers.

Nothing to do with the managers or players then?

In failure the man at the top should go along with his disciples not just his disciples. For some reason he is untouchable and I'm not really sure why.

Back to back relegations. Doh.

And also, surprisingly, I show an interest in what goes on at Wolves.

I think we all take an interest in what goes on at Wolves. And to lay the blame on Moxey for the relegations seems rather harsh.

Relegations, huge losses, players with contracts so large/long that they can't shift them on and poor relations with customers.

So basically the same as every other CEO of every other relegated team ?

I think we all take an interest in what goes on at Wolves. And to lay the blame on Moxey for the relegations seems rather harsh.

I don't blame Moxey entirely, but the person at the top should take responsibility for those below him and ultimately that's where the blame lies. No CEO should should pass the book.

Do you think the CEOs at the banks were fully to blame for the bank crisis or was it the people they put in place to make the decisions at a lower level?

Just out of interest , how many CEOs have been ousted / resigned as opposed to say managers ?

So basically the same as every other CEO of every other relegated team ?

You could say that.

I'm not in the Moxey hate camp by the way I'm just putting forward points answering the under performing question.

Is the bloke from Tesco available he will have us looking great short term.

For a business with our turnover, Jez is one of the highest paid CEOs in the country, pound for pound. I don't think we get our money's worth on that. You have to go back as far as Fletcher and Jarvis for the last good sale fee - and we may not have been in that position had he employed a football manager rather than Terry Connor. For the portion of turnover that his package costs us, I think we should have expected much better over the last few years, commercially, PR-wise, and from the key football decisions he's been responsible for. He's a nice bloke, and can talk football well, and clearly works very, very hard - but I just don't think he's value for money. It's like paying Craig Davies the wages that Romelu Lukaku is on.

Back