• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I fucking despair at times.

ByNQ76oIgAAF9Ky.png

Especially as he didn't say that. He was asked whether he still stood by the comment he made in year two of the premier league considering what has happened since.

Here we go again more Moxey bashing. I despair sometimes

Here we go again more Moxey bashing. I despair sometimes

It's not Moxey, it's E&S picking up a throwaway comment and making a focus headline out of it - one that will annoy a section of our fan base, as they will only read the headline and not the article.

I've just caught up with this - it's atrocious shit stirring from our favourite local rag.

With so many positive things to focus on in and around the club right now, I just can't understand the mentality of the paper.

There's a few disagree with me for calling the E&S and Tim shit stirrers on Twitter.

They can't understand why the E&S putting a positive headline is a bad thing.

I'm actually quite shocked that these people don't realise the agenda that E&S have.

I was reading the comments on the E&S and there was a lot of Moxey bashing that's why I brought it up.
There are still a few people who keep on about the past, the past as gone and you can't change it. Time to move on.

Am I the only one that thinks Moxey has done a pretty good job especially with the outgoing transfers over the years. His best was surely Loaning out Henri Camara to Southampton and Celtic then flogging him permanently.

£3m for Olofinjana, every time.

Am I the only one that thinks Moxey has done a pretty good job especially with the outgoing transfers over the years. His best was surely Loaning out Henri Camara to Southampton and Celtic then flogging him permanently.

No Quirk, I'm with you on this one.
I think he's at his best when wheeling & dealing.
But I think overall, he's been pretty good for us.

I think he's done poorly over the last three seasons and when he doesn't get that right he offers little else.

If he wasn't any good at is job he would have been sacked by now.

If he wasn't any good at is job he would have been sacked by now.

Hmm, not sure that is true. If two back to back relegations aren't enough for the axe to fall on the man in charge then I'm not sure anything will be.

I agree with you Penk. Too many times I hear 'Moxey's a yes man and has no power' and 'he's a good wheeler dealer' and both are at odds with each other.

He's an average administrator who has performed poorly over the last 3 years. The commercial department is tired and staid, shown with the disregard and downright money grabbing of the price rises for tickets. The shambles that is Wolves player, if he were that good a wheeler dealer he would get out of the contract and stop hiding behind it.

Everybody is lauding the new training facility and it is impressive but let's not kid ourselves this is at least 5 years behind the top 20 teams in England (not league position but infrastructure).

CEO's become stale if left in post too long and he has been that way for 3 years. New broom needed.

I agree with you Penk. Too many times I hear 'Moxey's a yes man and has no power' and 'he's a good wheeler dealer' and both are at odds with each other.

Yes but surely the first is just opinion and speculation, whereas the second statement has been proven several times in the past ?

Yes but surely the first is just opinion and speculation, whereas the second statement has been proven several times in the past ?

The second statement has , but too far in the past.

Back