• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

If scantily clad women are not the answer, you are asking the wrong question...

Are the senior crew of the Two-Step Dance Academy not glamorous enough?

Senior crew, Andy. Senior crew.

With thanks to my Late Granddad George and my Nan, I have come across a time when the Guess & stir was good.

The report of Billy Wrights 100th cap.

a49d5c63-3d96-43fa-bda5-2b97be08be6c_zpscd18c0f6.jpg

Mr Jamie O Hara cheating Wolves now cheating on his missus. Tut Tut Mr Premier League.

Well, it is alleged. Crap story in a crap Sunday rag. True or not its a bag of shite.

If scantily clad women are not the answer, you are asking the wrong question...

my beach is currently full of scantily clad women, with some spectacular ones amongst them, the tavernas however, are empty, but there are a lot of dirty old men with hardons drinking tinnies on the beach.

After witnessing the poor cheerleaders in their parkas and short skirts on that freezing night last season at Gillingham, I have to agree with Andy - underdressed teenagers are not the way to go.

After witnessing the poor cheerleaders in their parkas and short skirts on that freezing night last season at Gillingham, I have to agree with Andy - underdressed teenagers are not the way to go.

It might be if we had lap dancing corners...
And you could get a bit closer to them.

We could get buttons fitted to the seats... if the footy's crap or it's a bit slow, we could squeeze the button and out sashays your lap dancer...

Martin Swain leaves the E&S today.

His Tweet was about it being his last day working for a Newspaper. Couple of comments seem to indicate he is off to do something else rather than retire

He wasn't a bad writer back in the day. Gone badly downhill though over the last decade or so.

The nadir being him sticking the boot into Saunders and his antics the day after he left, having spent the previous three months defending him. Cowardly really. Same with Radio WM who didn't mind giggling away in commentary about what a nonsense he was and how awful his team looked, then couldn't have buttered him up more when it came to actually questioning him face to face.

Back