• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

EXCLUSIVE.

It has been reported that Wolves are chasing highly-rated Fulham youngster Mehki Leacock-McLeod.

E&S on the ball as ever.

Poor Nashy (who I am sure will spot the error and report it pretty quickly)

E&S EXCLUSIVE - Worst game of chase EVER.

BrjCjWdCQAEhdyJ.jpg

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ers-fc/2014/07/11/wolves-3-cheltenham-town-1/

This match report makes my brain hurt.

Apparently the best moment of the night was Dicko going down injured in the first minute?

Van La Parra has been raising eyebrows in training and this was the first public viewing of the pace wide game he will be bringing to the pot.

What the fuck is that?

The line about Sako "giving it the 'dink'" and that bollocks about the symbolism in Leon Clarke's goal was just as bad.

...... and "An identikit chance occurred" - that's just awful, why not just say identical!

E&S in backing Russia's attempts to take back the Ukraine it would seem

(story on Albion's new signing) - Signed by Sochaux from Neuchâtel Xamax for £4m in 2010, he joined Dynamo Kiev for £7m a year later.

And with the striker still to reach his peak, the Russian club would only sell for a healthy profit.

:icon_lol:

Reminds me of Jack Charlton's line in Euro 92.

"What is it, the er C...S...I? I just call 'em Russia"

E&S in backing Russia's attempts to take back the Ukraine it would seem

(story on Albion's new signing) - Signed by Sochaux from Neuchâtel Xamax for £4m in 2010, he joined Dynamo Kiev for £7m a year later.

And with the striker still to reach his peak, the Russian club would only sell for a healthy profit.

I've heard people call that rag the Express and Swastika in the past. I can only assume it has something to do with their love of dictators.

Wolves will tonight field their oldest and most expensive Under-21s team when they parade their £17m ‘bomb squad.'

:icon_lol:

Not at that price, fuck that. If it were £3 or so I might have. As it is, a tenner to watch our shite play a 30% paced game vs Telford, train fare from Bilbrook to Telford and back again, cab to the ground and back as it is in the middle of nowhere...no, you're ok, ta.

Friendlies are a waste of time, I have been to the likes of Wrexham and Grays before, there is nothing to gain from going to them. I will go to the Celta Vigo game and that is it.

In today's article, Jon Flatt is 29.

Clicky

How long before they notice?

This guy is just obsessed. What did we do to him again?

10446704_10203004064397464_2191974092873765572_n.jpg

Beat his team to Promotion I think......oh and utterly out played them at Molineux and made them look like a run of the mill League 1 side.

If anyone wants to have a crack one off over the result of a Pre-Season game then they deserve to be ignored.

Back