• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

That shows more about your confidence in yourself.

Football is a fragile business though. One season you're the king of the world, two years later you can be less desirable than aids.

Football is a fragile business though. One season you're the king of the world, two years later you can be less desirable than aids.

True. I think every manager should be on rolling contracts.

Completely off topic, but I think coaching registrations should be owned, bought and sold in the same way as player registrations.

They say it's a rolling contact early in the article.

Besides, I'd rather be on a five year deal than a 12 month rolling one.

That shows more about your confidence in yourself.

Penk, you can't honestly rather be on a rolling contract than a fixed one? Outside of football, rolling contracts mean employers can get by without giving you many of the benefits a more traditional contract has.

Completely off topic, but I think coaching registrations should be owned, bought and sold in the same way as player registrations.

I agree, it's an anomaly that coaches can simply be bought out of their contract which of course is a system that would be disastrous were it adopted for players.

Penk, you can't honestly rather be on a rolling contract than a fixed one? Outside of football, rolling contracts mean employers can get by without giving you many of the benefits a more traditional contract has.

I'm talking purely about football.

Way back on Bonfire Night, the Cumbrians produced a stirring second-half comeback at Brunton Park to claim a 2-2 draw after Wolves threatened to blow them away in the first half-hour.

But the eventual outcome was more to do with an alarming tail-off in the performance of the visitors than anything else as Wolves had led 2-0 and threatened several more goals, sparking a reaction as close to anger as we have seen from the mild-mannered Jackett afterwards.

Had we?
Carlisle 2 (Buaben 30′ Noble 54′ pen .)
Wolves 2 (Sako 8′ Griffiths 42′ .)

FT 90 +4
HT 1-2

Their articles have also been riddled with spelling mistakes recently. Is it that hard to press F7?

Kenny, Paddy and 'Lizzy' no 16 pf 101 Wolves League 1 winning season pictures.

"Lizzy" is mini-squeeze.

Langers is in photo 46, I note (think it was 46 - the Stourbridge Wolves one)

I assume this is not online?

Clicky

The E&S have added a tab for our promotion campaign. As for those pictures, I find it pretty daft that people are sending in pictures of themselves on the pitch. Guess they want a holiday from Molineux...

"Lizzy" is mini-squeeze.

Langers is in photo 46, I note (think it was 46 - the Stourbridge Wolves one)

Yep - note the photo bomber on the top left wearing the blue tracksuit top! :icon_lol: That was the day we had a box and Steve Bull came in at the end. Amazing day.

The next photo is of my two mates (brothers) who took the flag to Wrestlemania. Sad bastards.

I stopped after the Webb family....my eyes are now bleeding!

I like it how the order of the names don't match the order of the people, like a movie poster, star billing comes first :)

Back