• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Spot the mistake

Goals from Danny Batth (47) – his first of the season – and Dave Edwards (68) put Kenny Jackett’s side up to 90 points, 12 clear of Rotherham in third after they won 4-3 at Gillingham.

Hate inaccurate articles!!!

Batth scored at Rotherham in the 3-3 didn't he?

Yes 89.39% (118 votes)

No 10.61% (14 votes)

Total Votes: 132

David David David David David David David Edwards...

One year pay as you play would be ok I suppose. He doesn't stay fit enough and isn't good enough to justify anything else.

“I know I’m not a fans’ favourite but I always give my best and as long as they know every day when I come into training I give 100 per cent and do the same in every game, hopefully that’s enough for them and enough for the people upstairs to offer me a new contract.

Whats his username on here?

“I know I’m not a fans’ favourite but I always give my best and as long as they know every day when I come into training I give 100 per cent and do the same in every game, hopefully that’s enough for them and enough for the people upstairs to offer me a new contract.

Whats his username on here?

Deutsch Wolf??

Probably bringing it up again. They looked stupid then, claiming to representative of the support, and putting that poll back into this article is poor stuff.

+1

I can't remember any cynicism about the possible appointment of KJ in fact any cynicism was towards the set up at Wolves and where they were leading us ( no matter who they appointed as coach/manager ). I didn't expect the signings that were made and was expecting a team full of kids and what could be used from Solbakken's squad. I think it was very much a case of doom and gloom but get behind whoever got it and see what happens. I don't think KJ had to earn our trust at all it was those higher up.

My knee was screwed then, it's better now...

I'm retired now anyway really. Pointing and shouting is too much of an indignity and other than the odd Hollywood ball and set piece, that's all I can offer. But I could do that for say, 15 games or so without breaking, which Dave can't...

Gregory had worn a balaclava outside Walsall Magistrates Court but removed it too soon, allowing an E&S photographer to get his picture.

:facepalm:

You have to give credit to the B&S for finding a negative story about the Wolves at the minute*. They've got Tim on crowd and advertising watch to find a face of a man whose been misbehaving and shouldn't be pictured on an ad campaign.

The club will have to photoshop each one in the future just in case them pesky journo's at the B&S manage to come up trumps with some negative press.

*My guess is that they were tipped off on this story and not gone to such work as to check their own rogues gallery with pictures that Wolves have released of the crowd in advertising.

I had to check the date to see if this was a week old and had in fact been posted on April 1st...

Back