• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Fuk sake Jakitt. Yow bring that cunt O'Hara back in but yow woh bring back Ebonks-blokes.

Yowm shit, Moxley out.

That's how I imagine it to go anyway or at least that's what my Facebook will look like.

Then you need to either de-friend people or hide their updates from your news feed.

Fuk sake Jakitt. Yow bring that cunt O'Hara back in but yow woh bring back Ebonks-blokes.

Yowm shit, Moxley out.

That's how I imagine it to go anyway or at least that's what my Facebook will look like.

Sorry...

Don't have to apologise - Paddy's Mark Hughes rant still beats it.

Some of our newer members may need an indication of how that went...

Yowm shit, Moxley out.

You mean like this:

‏@dolgellau52 3h
@ExpressandStar no way back for a man whose goals saved us time and time again, yet scumbag O'hara is laughing at us again!

Tom Ross is a pillock of the highest order, so that article comes as no surprise whatsoever.

Currently 60% have voted for SEB to return, but I cannot see it happening. There again I did not think O'Hara would play for Wolves again....

Nice to see Doherty has changed nationality. I assume as Wales U21s aren't playing he'll be available?

You'd think at the very least they'd put the camera on a fucking tripod so it stayed FUCKING STILL!!!!!!

Nice article today on the "lowest league gate for years" despite Wolves going top and actually having higher attendances than most Championship clubs.

Just read it, a fucking disgraceful attempt to stir things up, first comment suggests they've fucked up.

:facepalm:

What is he doing?

Oh good grief, that is shoddy as hell! Shaky camera, terrible framing, odd angle, is that meant to be a set??? Seriously, our GCSE students produce pieces 100x better than this!

It's a step up from the on-site reporting on his 1990's Nokia camera phone that he used to do??

Back