• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Please don't make me set Frank on you.

There is a well used, often frequented politics thread on general chatter. USE IT. No more political posts on this thread from now on, thanks.

Cheers Sam. :)

Frank - stand down, and turn off those electrodes.

The comments from todays "hot debate" on the e&s site made me loff.
Bathwolf
November 3, 2013 11:31 am
Tim Nash - this is about the 4th week you've described the 'Big Debate' being about Jamie O'Hara. You are the only person who thinks this is such a big deal. Genuine Wolves followers think the big debate is about how the team played, tweaks that need to be made to team and strategy, the impressive start Jackett has made, the promising performances of our youngsters. O'Hara is but one small question in that range of issues. Stop being such a terminally boring journalist and think of something else to write about.

middley
November 4, 2013 7:53 am
I must admit this is about as interesting as the "plebgate" incident only costing less, both are sending me to sleep. There has been enough written on these threads lately, put it to bed once and for all, in fact I think this is stirring things back up keep re igniting the issue. Tim this is not the big issue down the molineux any more, let it go !

What they really need is a poll to determine whether we should still be discussing the topic.

They love a good poll.

Swain speaking the obvious is better than Tim Gash acting as though is a loan signing from Births and Deaths, but as usual the Express and Star are unable to add something which challenges the football mind.

That's not bad from Swain although he did have another dig at Saunders in his column yesterday, calling him Dean "we could have scored 10" Saunders and mocking his pundit skillz before the Cardiff vs Swansea game. Yes Martin, you forfeited the right to have a go at him and look clever when you were crawling up his arse while he was relegating our club. Either make the (valid) point when it matters or shut up.

That's not bad from Swain although he did have another dig at Saunders in his column yesterday, calling him Dean "we could have scored 10" Saunders and mocking his pundit skillz before the Cardiff vs Swansea game. Yes Martin, you forfeited the right to have a go at him and look clever when you were crawling up his arse while he was relegating our club. Either make the (valid) point when it matters or shut up.

SPOT FUKKIN ON

However, i seems it's a start from the B&S, and hopefully now their own game will keep improving, like what we are at Wolves , ha ha ha

Tomorrows headline - '65.99% of Wolves fans want Ebanks-Blake back'

Why would we want him back when he won't be near full fitness for months yet? We don't need him with the options we currently have and we probably couldn't offer him what he's after.

I love SEB - I put him in my favourite Wolves XI but time to let go I think. I hope he finds a new club soon and is a big success wherever he goes.

Why would we want him back when he won't be near full fitness for months yet? We don't need him with the options we currently have and we probably couldn't offer him what he's after.

I love SEB - I put him in my favourite Wolves XI but time to let go I think. I hope he finds a new club soon and is a big success wherever he goes.

Cus we need a striker you see. Despite being better in front of goal than "free scoring" Peterborough

Na na na na na na na na na na na Ebanks Blake is Wanderers number 37..

I've no doubt those around me who were calling him a 'fat idle cunt' last season are voting yes as we speak.

Back