• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton v Wolves, January 18,2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutless performance so far.

I look forward to being told everything is fine & that we “played well” etc by the usual suspects.

We’ve been second best to everything. Nothing has stuck up top. Moutinho is having possible his worst game in a Wolves shirt. The defence look like conceding every time Southampton go forward. Jimenez looks completely shot. Neto one good ball in but ineffective. Traore has been poor and holds on to the ball too long.

Very little in the way of positives to take from this performance so far. And you look at the bench to see who we can bring on to change things around and you can’t help but laugh.

i have to agree with this, very little hyperbole, simple truth

Thnk I'll be mostly avoiding forums and social media for the next few days

I look forward to being told everything is fine & that we “played well” etc by the usual suspects.

We’ve been second best to everything. Nothing has stuck up top. Moutinho is having possible his worst game in a Wolves shirt. The defence look like conceding every time Southampton go forward. Jimenez looks completely shot. Neto one good ball in but ineffective. Traore has been poor and holds on to the ball too long.

Very little in the way of positives to take from this performance so far. And you look at the bench to see who we can bring on to change things around and you can’t help but laugh.

So what should we do? What do you think the solution is? Instead of always complaining and moaning why not start a discussion about how we could improve? It’ll make your life better.

This could get embarrassing. We need a goal badly to change the atmosphere in the stadium. Long way to go.

Go 3-5-2, put Traore at WB and bring Jordao or MGW in as a CAM, see if they can offer something different. Can't possibly be any worse.

We’ve been second best to everything. Nothing has stuck up top. Moutinho is having possibly his worst game in a Wolves shirt. The defence look like conceding every time Southampton go forward. Jimenez looks completely shot. Neto one good ball in but ineffective. Traore has been poor and holds on to the ball too long.

God. You sound smug there.

Fuck it. I have been up since 4am for work. I'm leaving this and going to bed.

So what should we do? What do you think the solution is? Instead of always complaining and moaning why not start a discussion about how we could improve? It’ll make your life better.

the only thing we can do is make some quality signings to provide competition and let the current players rest. if you want to challenge the top 6-7 you have to spend money, its just the way it is.

About the fact that not going behind all the time would be useful? No I bloody didn't.

Look. I can't put you on ignore as I am a mod. So stop responding to my posts, and I won't respond to you again. It's fucking boring bashing my head against the Cyber wall and life is too short.

Ok
Stop digging my ribs then. You’re quick to dig and slow to agree .

So moving on. We look shot. I would take a point now with glee.

get the feeling from what i am hearing that Doc is well under par and switching Johnny across to the right and bringing on Giles can't be any worse than this.

Yeah, that has to be an option in the second half. Probably Kilman for Donk too

Not commenting again as can see the way this thread will go unless we do a Man City recovery (looks unlikely at the moment)

Will keep an eye on the score, but thats enough for me on here today.

(just noticed that I have reached 20,000 posts - not a great day to do that really!)

Donk still shouldn't be in defense. He's better with the ball than Bennett but he's clumsy and he loses his man on a regular basis. As much as I love Nuno I'm struggling to understand his persistence with it.

This is shite. We look like a poor championship team at present. Can’t string 3 passes together. Raul can’t control simple balls. Fuck me it’s so disappointing. Might as well bring 3 fresh players on. Give Benny a chance if he’s fit today

We're not getting relegated and we're not finishing top six. Mid table lovliness regardless. Anyway ... 2-3 - no problem.

It's such a good job that we have a bench that we can look to for an instant impact

Whilst I acknowledge that there are issues at the moment - we are playing poorly and in a rut - I am delighted where we are right now (I will save depression for death, illness and disaster) and proud of my team (embarrassment is reserved for having committed an unforgivable, grave and stupid act).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back