• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton v Wolves, January 18,2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refer my learned colleagues to the answers given earlier

That’s 18

This could be fucking painful

Too many times lately we have done this - we really are making this difficult.

Defensively slightly suspect - shows that we really do miss Boly (not surprising)

It would simply have to be Adama to RWB, but that messes the formation as well. Hmmm. Definitely an issue.

Neves just passed an eight yard ball out of play. We look low on confidence at the mlment

so, doing exactly what people have been bitching for him to do? :icon_lol:

well i certainly haven't.coming inside when the ball is out on the wolves left makes sense, when it's at his feet, go for the line.

weve been wanting a rwb since the start of last season, for exactly when doc is injured, out of form, someone to compete against etc. burr isnt the answer yet, and neither is traore

Ward Prowse booked after 2 blatent fouls in 2 mins - at least this ref is taking action

Should that not be a foul and penalty? Catches Jimenez late after a shot.

weve been wanting a rwb since the start of last season, for exactly when doc is injured, out of form, someone to compete against etc. burr isnt the answer yet, and neither is traore

If Doherty is not playing well then Giles on the left & bring Jonny over is the other option

This is embarrassing
Jiminez cannot control the fucking ball
Its bouncing of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back