• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton v Wolves, January 18,2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over. I'm off to do something else I think. Enjoy the rest of the game folks, thanks for the link Monstrum.

Donk lost his man again.

If you can’t keep hold of shame long, you shouldn’t be playing in defence

Except you did

About the fact that not going behind all the time would be useful? No I bloody didn't.

Look. I can't put you on ignore as I am a mod. So stop responding to my posts, and I won't respond to you again. It's fucking boring bashing my head against the Cyber wall and life is too short.

Dendoncker poor marking again.

Has Shane Long really scored against us again? That's embarrassing.

Nothings changed over the last 5 or so games, no bodies in the box, no support when we attack, Rinse and repeat... System needs tweaking.

We're well off it. Can't do the basics let alone anything else. The right hand side is a mess defensively.

donk just isnt a defender, for every great performance hes had two weak ones. poor marking, weak in the air. saiss can play there.

Doesn’t help players know they’re starting every game currently that really leaves the possibility of complacency. Players look like they’d rather be elsewhere today.

It's not negative to say its shameful being 2 down inside 30.minutes

Gutless performance so far.

I look forward to being told everything is fine & that we “played well” etc by the usual suspects.

We’ve been second best to everything. Nothing has stuck up top. Moutinho is having possibly his worst game in a Wolves shirt. The defence look like conceding every time Southampton go forward. Jimenez looks completely shot. Neto one good ball in but ineffective. Traore has been poor and holds on to the ball too long.

Very little in the way of positives to take from this performance so far. And you look at the bench to see who we can bring on to change things around and you can’t help but laugh.

Neves and even Mou can’t seem to make simple passes. Donk playing poorly Doc might as well be subbed. Raul had a great chance and used to wrong foot

get the feeling from what i am hearing that Doc is well under par and switching Johnny across to the right and bringing on Giles can't be any worse than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back