• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton v Wolves, January 18,2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the players from 1980 play the other night?

Your point is bollocks and always has been. You had your own thread for this horseshit, any chance you can not pollute further threads with your nonsense like this?
It his opinion you may think it's wrong as do I but he has the same right as you do to post his opinion

In Nuno's press conference he talked about how important Vinagre is to us and how he'll be missed. So he obviously offers something.

Not going to say he’s shit is he...

I’d obviously rather be wasn’t injured but it’s not a big loss. I don’t ever expect him to come on and make an impact and I don’t think there’s any actual evidence to dispute that.

Edit - I’ve seen the latter comments from yourself and paddy and I agree. Maybe in time but not yet

Vinagre is a decent player.
He needs to improve his final ball and also decision making.

Point in case against Utd when he went through the middle should have played the ball out wide he fell over the ball

Speculation coming from...somewhere...that Ings might be rested?!

-edit- well that was plainly bs

Jordao and Giles both on the bench

Would have had kilman in defence with saiss or donk in midfield to shake it up a bit to be honest.

It's a good first XI but that bench is pretty damn weak by Premier League standards.

Would have liked to see Bennett in for Dendoncker if I'm honest. Don't think Leander has been at his best and feel Bennett will be better equipped to help us deal with Danny Ings on this occasion.

Not feeling particularly confident based on form, I'll be negative and predict a Southampton win.

Very young bench! Not a player above 22.

Is Bennett injured? Or is he off...

Kilman has a higher potential ceiling than Bennett - might well have given him this gig & moved Dendoncker into midfield to give options (whether on the bench or one of Neves/Mouutinho rotated) - only works if either he or Saiss can play on the right & not sure about that.

I'm expecting us to lose, but one of the pleasures (and frustrations) of Nuno's Wolves is that they very often surpass (or dash) expectations. Given the way our season has gone, So'ton HT/Wolves FT is probably a value bet.

Vinagre is a decent player.
He needs to improve his final ball and also decision making.

Point in case against Utd when he went through the middle should have played the ball out wide he fell over the ball

Agree on the point you make on Vinagre, that’s how I saw it
Looked like he was about to do his mandatory step over and tripped instead of playing a simple through ball. May have also contributed to his injury

With glass half full, I’d take a boring 0-0 today and get back to gods country

I think we can win this. I also think we could get humped. God knows with the sudden upturn of our opponents and the ridiculous number of games we have played.

God knows what to expect but I now go into most games thinking we will concede the 1st goal it happens so often! Maybe we don't today, wouldn't that be fun?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back