• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Sky News were forced off air by masked up pro-palestine youths earlier in Bordsley Green. The youths also attacked a local pub with video's surfacing online of a gang of lads attacking a lone gentleman.

Irregardless of where people stand on either side of the argument. Mr Starmer needs to stop stoking flames with his wording & threats as well as get a lid on this before it escalates further.

ok then... I'll log out.

Pub was the Clumsy Swan in Bordsley Green if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

I am all for Putting TR and fascists behind bars, but surely if you are against racism, you will condemn big groups of hundreds of tooled up Muslims attacking lone white people?
There is plenty of video evidence of that too.

Thats the one, theres some videos of the attack on Birmingham Lives facebook page in the comments section.

I am all for Putting TR and fascists behind bars, but surely if you are against racism, you will condemn big groups of hundreds of tooled up Muslims attacking lone white people?
There is plenty of video evidence of that too.
Funny how you pop up when this occured and not the rioting yesterday.

Both sets of scum should have the full force of the law applied.

I'd happily stick them all on a Scottish island and have them all in a last man standing death match. Winner gets to interview Ed Balls. Or something like that.

Televised of course.

Funny how you pop up when this occured and not the rioting yesterday.

Both sets of scum should have the full force of the law applied.

It's happily stick them all on a Scottish island and have them all in a last man standing death match. Winner gets to interview Ed Balls. Or something like that.

Televised of course.

The reason is, the right wing were getting all the media attention they deserved and we could clearly see the images and videos on the British media. Police were engaging and arresting the culprits and they are being dealt with.
The tooled up Muslim gangs have hardly any media attention on the national news and as they are going around battering white people with iron bars and other weapons and stamping on their heads, it is worth pointing out it is happening, but not getting hardly any coverage.
As I have pointed out before, I am against violence and racism of all sorts.if you are only against racism when one side is guilty of it, you really aren't against racism at all, but against one set of people. Racism and violence are to do with hate. You don't change people's minds, or solve problems by hating someone that thinks differently to you.

Lots of finding out today after the fucking about over the weekend, there’s a wife of a Tory councillor who ran a nursery had her childcare certificates withdrawn immediately and banned by the organisation from running a nursery or dealing with kids, because of her highly racist postings over the weekend.

The reason is, the right wing were getting all the media attention they deserved and we could clearly see the images and videos on the British media. Police were engaging and arresting the culprits and they are being dealt with.
The tooled up Muslim gangs have hardly any media attention on the national news and as they are going around battering white people with iron bars and other weapons and stamping on their heads, it is worth pointing out it is happening, but not getting hardly any coverage.
As I have pointed out before, I am against violence and racism of all sorts.if you are only against racism when one side is guilty of it, you really aren't against racism at all, but against one set of people. Racism and violence are to do with hate. You don't change people's minds, or solve problems by hating someone that thinks differently to you.

I have some symapthy with this - it's one thing the establishment saying that two-tier policing/media is nonsense, but they do also need to show it and prove it. I've watched hours and hours of news coverage and the closest I've seen to criticism of violent muslim groups has been mealy worded stuff like "clashes between both sides".

There was footage at the weekend of a black guy getting battered by a bunch of right wing thugs, and it got air time and condemnation. I've not seen the same reporting on the footage of a white guy getting battered by black/brown guys, and i've seen two or three different incidents. There's 'clashes between both sides' and there's lynch mobs going after somebody based on the colour of their skin

I have some symapthy with this - it's one thing the establishment saying that two-tier policing/media is nonsense, but they do also need to show it and prove it. I've watched hours and hours of news coverage and the closest I've seen to criticism of violent muslim groups has been mealy worded stuff like "clashes between both sides".

There was footage at the weekend of a black guy getting battered by a bunch of right wing thugs, and it got air time and condemnation. I've not seen the same reporting on the footage of a white guy getting battered by black/brown guys, and i've seen two or three different incidents. There's 'clashes between both sides' and there's lynch mobs going after somebody based on the colour of their skin
There was stuff floating around on twitter last night from Bordesley Green which was pretty bad.

minus 5 marks for not using the photo of him holding the pig tbf

A media and political class that competes on who can push out the most anti-immigrant rhetoric for ten years, it's not surprise there's a fall out. The dildo of consequences rarely arrives unlubed

Back