• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Don’t know if they’ve finally noticed the government has changed and are trying to stay sort of relevant, but they appear to have turned on Tommeh Robinson View attachment 11267

It's what they do, whip everybody up and then throw their hands up and act outraged when people actually act out their headlines.

They genuinely use Robinson, Fox and the like as a patsy.

On that note, it will be interesting to see the jail sentences handed out for this stuff compared to the JSO folks. Is planning to block a road a more serious offence than actually burning down a Citizens Advice office?

I can also remember this sentence from the 2011 riots.

"In the aftermath of this week's riots, a 23-year-old student with no previous convictions was jailed for the maximum permitted six months after pleading guilty to stealing bottles of water worth £3.50 from Lidl in Brixton."

Around 30-50 masked blokes amassing outside the train station in Burton this afternoon. No doubt on their way to the Holiday Inn and Queens Hotel in the town centre where the immigrants are housed.

Oh joy. Wish the police would just taze them all no questions asked and be done with it.

It'll be the same mob as last night, popping up a stop

Around 30-50 masked blokes amassing outside the train station in Burton this afternoon. No doubt on their way to the Holiday Inn and Queens Hotel in the town centre where the immigrants are housed.

Oh joy. Wish the police would just taze them all no questions asked and be done with it.
Trouble is the system is so fucked, they can't arrest them all as they don't have facilities to process them all.

So they can pretty much do what they want, 16 arrests so far is it?

What was the context then?

Now I have some issues with Tata (not their steel business) and a twat head I have to deal with, so now I am hoping he has shared similar views this weekend

There are just so many ways to stab people, you know. He could have meant any of them.

Great disguise from the guy on the left. How could anybody possibly identify him?

FB_IMG_1722869063313.jpg

He lived on the Tettenhall road in the 70s, was supposedly a physiotherapist/chiropractor at New Cross hospital, had his identity as the wrestler unmasked by a plumber who turned up at his house to do some work who then told the papers

Getting messages they're expecting some trouble to be kicking off in Birmingham later today.
I wonder if most of sparkbrook, Handsworth & the like fancy turning up to see what the racists want.

Getting messages they're expecting some trouble to be kicking off in Birmingham later today.
I wonder if most of sparkbrook, Handsworth & the like fancy turning up to see what the racists want.
My wife works in Small Heath and they were told to leave the office at 3 due to a planned EDL ‘protest’ on the same street.

Some planned in the more deprived areas of Middlesbrough as well 😕

Back