• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Bet the vending machines in reception took a battering

Woke vending machines probably refuse to call it black coffee.

A vintage Essex Wolf moment there for those from the olden days.

In both my kid’s workplaces you’d get some very scornful looks asking for a black or white coffee.

Strictly ‘coffee’ or ‘coffee with milk’.

I think they’ve managed to navigate it without rioting to be fair.

In both my kid’s workplaces you’d get some very scornful looks asking for a black or white coffee.

Coffee of colour?

Who asks for a black coffee anymore?

"Why are people not bothered by the invasion killing our kids......ooooooh free steak bakes....why are we here again?"

1000010191.jpg

Even for me this is too far.

Weirdly not one that I’ve heard getting pulled up over here. Although “white coffee” isn’t a term here anyway (black coffee certainly is, though).

Even for me this is too far.

Weirdly not one that I’ve heard getting pulled up over here. Although “white coffee” isn’t a term here anyway (black coffee certainly is, though).
Known as Americano mostly here. Only place I've heard 'black coffee' is the US.

Known as Americano mostly here. Only place I've heard 'black coffee' is the US.
¡Dios mío! Americanos are completely different drinks!

I ask for a black Americano as it stops the "with milk?" question you inevitably get, even though you shouldn't
“Black Americano” makes perfectly logical sense and isn’t at all redundant. 🙂☕

I was at a wedding in Leighton Buzzard yesterday and stayed in the Wetherspoons Hotel.

I felt like starting a riot to get myself out to be fair.

There’s a few Twitter accounts quickly identifying people, finding their personal accounts and calling them out to their places of work ect and even the football clubs they support. Would be interesting to see if a club banned anyone seen to be involved in any of the rioting.

Back