• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Always looks to me like fifty something football ‘lads’ trying to relive their youth.

You know what’ll stop this,

Week or so of it pissing down, we only get trouble like this when it’s hot and dry.
Actually, what has historically stopped the far right is mass mobilisation of anti-racists. If they have a 1000, turn up with 10,000, if they have 100,000 turn up with a million. It's how the National Front were put back in their hole, it's how the BNP were put back in their hole. Confront them and beat them. That will stop it. Show them that there are more people who hate them than who side with them. It has worked before and it will work again. They are scum and they need beating, literally and metaphorically. They are bullies and the one thing that bullies don't like is having someone stand up to them and hit them back.

True but influenced by people a lot older as in nobody is born a racist.
They aren't, but equally they probably aren't going to change their views now they've been brainwashed. In some ways it's a failure of not enough multiculturalism. I live in an ethnically diverse area, which my kids have grown up in, so to them a Muslim - or a Hindu or Sikh for that matter is a person with a name, a face and a personality. They might like them, they might not, but it's not because of their religion or skin colour. The area of Derby with all 6 Reform Councillors is very heavily white, their lives aren't directly affected by immigration in any tangible way other than fear, yet they are intimidated by people who are different to them. That's what you are seeing in Sunderland and wherever else it kicks off tomorrow

Draw the truncheons and slap a few, better still let the lads on the 'osses loose.
It's the only thing they understand.
A good wack on the head that is.

Just need to be careful how you go about that. They've already tagged it as 2 Kier policing. It's not big numbers, as long as the intelligence is there to know where it's going to happen then dogs, batons and shields is enough. We want more people like the nob who got hit with the brick, once in the head and once in the bollocks. We don't need martyrs.

If they get a beating, it definitely doesn't need to come from the police. It HAS to come from mass opposition to them.

In the 70s and 80s the Anti Nazi League were hugely effective in organising counter demonstrations, alongside the TUC and even the Labour Party (fat chance of that happening now). It works, if you mobilise enough numbers. And more people hate them than support them. That hatred of the Nazis needs to be tapped into on a large scale.

If they get a beating, it definitely doesn't need to come from the police. It HAS to come from mass opposition to them.

In the 70s and 80s the Anti Nazi League were hugely effective in organising counter demonstrations, alongside the TUC and even the Labour Party (fat chance of that happening now). It works, if you mobilise enough numbers. And more people hate them than support them. That hatred of the Nazis needs to be tapped into on a large scale.

Sorry, but more hating is not the answer. People need to be brought together and hating won't do that.

Sorry, but more hating is not the answer. People need to be brought together and hating won't do that.
These are people who need confronting. It has proven to be the only thing that works with the far right. You can't win their hearts and minds, they are heartless and brainless.

Last edited:
There are thousands of these cunts in every town. If you're saying there are 2/3/4 times as many violent lefties as there are right wing thugs I think you'll be disappointed.

Running civil disorder in a dozen or so cities doesn't strike me as a solution tbh. Heavy police presence, and if that doesn't work then it's the army. Expecting that civilians will be willing and/or able to prevent mass disorder isn't viable, reasonable or sensible

The largest difference between now and the 70s/ early 80s is the number of BAME people - 18% of the population, versus small single figures back then. The riots of the early 80s were the result of a number of factors such as living conditions and heavy-handed policing, but they weren't a direct response to the NF.

In isolation, I'm not concerned about the Right Wing groups they'll blow themselves out as they always do, they don't have any realistic aims and most couldn't construct a sentence. They'll be picked off by poilce surveillance one by one. I am worried about the response of those being targeted though, understandably they aren't going to let their committees be targeted night after night and have the numbers to respond. I wouldn’t blame them for defending themselves, but if that were to happen I think we'd be looking at something a lot more serious.

We don't have any. Johnson tried to buy them for London but they didn't work
We could borrow some from our friends across the water. Paris is preoccupied at the moment. Anyway, it will fizzle out now the weather is changing.

There are thousands of these cunts in every town. If you're saying there are 2/3/4 times as many violent lefties as there are right wing thugs I think you'll be disappointed.

Running civil disorder in a dozen or so cities doesn't strike me as a solution tbh. Heavy police presence, and if that doesn't work then it's the army. Expecting that civilians will be willing and/or able to prevent mass disorder isn't viable, reasonable or sensible
I disagree completely. There are not thousands of hard-core far right members in every town. There are a small number of opportunistic cunts who tap into the brainless morons in society and appeal to the football thug wanker. It has been proven time and again that if organised and mobilised properly the anti-fascists far outnumber the nazi cunts. The difference now is whether there is anyone out there to organise, because it sure as heck isn't going to be the Labour Party, and the Anti- Nazi League doesn't exist really any more.

Back