• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Were they racist attacks, when groups of Muslims were attacking individual white people, including battering them with weapons and stamping on their heads?
I saw racist attacks by white people, attacking a lone black boy in a park and attacking people because they looked foreign in a car, which the Muslims did as well. They are all racist attacks, don't you agree?

Have you any evidence that the police are not seeking to identify, arrest and prosecute Muslims who commit such offences?

You are now using words randomly that have no real relation to your original point.

Have you any evidence that the police are not seeking to identify, arrest and prosecute Muslims who commit such offences?

You are now using words randomly that have no real relation to your original point.
Can you answer the question, please?

Were they racist attacks, when groups of Muslims were attacking individual white people, including battering them with weapons and stamping on their heads?
I saw racist attacks by white people, attacking a lone black boy in a park and attacking people because they looked foreign in a car, which the Muslims did as well. They are all racist attacks, don't you agree?
Assuming that's the incident I posted way up this thread he wasn't a 'boy' he was a grown man.

The two Asians who were part of a gang that attacked the people outside the pub and in other attacks have been processed through Leeds Crown Court, found guilty and... Sameer Ali - 20 months in prison, Adnan Ghafoor - 2 and a half years, minimum for both is half of the sentence before being released on licence

TWO TIER POLICING!!!

Just because you haven't seen anything on the news, doesn't mean justice isn't being administered equally

Last edited:
There's a difference between calling out repeated cuntish behaviour at its peak in an ongoing argument, and whining the first moment someone questions you, but I imagine you can't make that distinction.
I'm so shocked you think what you do is fine! :ROFLMAO:

Self awareness? The irony...

There's a difference between calling out repeated cuntish behaviour
You were "calling out repeated cuntish behaviour" were you?

I was "calling out" Israel for responding to October the 7th with incredibly over zealous behavior.

If that's "repeated cuntish behaviour" then I'll take that all day. I've no idea what that means for you though.

As for what I said about Ed Balls and Co, what did you actually disagree with? Or were you just picking a fight for the sake of it, as you and your buddy so often do?

What nonsense are you spouting now?

There is nothing you have written on here that gives me any confidence that you are in a position to comment on my opinions, attitudes or values...let alone Lol about them.
I asked you a very simple question and you are struggling to answer it.
I am against all racism and have called out racist attacks on black people at the riots, also the racist attacks by Muslims on whites. Will you condemn the racist attacks on various white people, by groups of maqued Muslims, often with various weapons?
That is a yes or no answer.
Just to add, I know you against all racism, but I still would appreciate an answer.

Last edited:
I am against all racism. Will you condemn the racist attacks on various white people, by groups of maqued Muslims, often with various weapons?
I didn't struggle to answer anything. I refused and explained why. It isn't relevant to your point, it's just you trying to make a clever point clumsily. Whether I condemn something has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have posted on the topic of two tier policing.

What nonsense are you spouting now?

There is nothing you have written on here that gives me any confidence that you are in a position to comment on my opinions, attitudes or values...let alone Lol about them.
Oh I was laughing at my tow tiered anti racist comment, to show I didn't mean that you are.

I am against all racism and have called out racist attacks on black people at the riots, also the racist attacks by Muslims on whites. Will you condemn the racist attacks on various white people, by groups of maqued Muslims, often with various weapons?
Just to add, I know you against all racism, but I still would appreciate an answer.
It does feel that you are rather more focused on the individual actions taken by each side rather than the systemic and structural circumstances that produced those actions.

I didn't struggle to answer anything. I refused and explained why. It isn't relevant to your point, it's just you trying to make a clever point clumsily. Whether I condemn something has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have posted on the topic of two tier policing.
That is where I think you are wrong, as I know you are against all racism and there was a group of Muslims beating the shit out of a lone white person outside the pub, I wanted to ask you why the Top West Midland Police officer, said that the Muslims policed themselves when this went wrong.
First he said that he knew most of them and he made his decision to let them 'Police themselves '.
No mention of a racist attack by him and another police officer said that it was nothing more than a normal Saturday night. The gentleman who took the sustained kicking when he was on the floor has a lacerated liver.
The top Police officer had clearly got mistaken intelligence about a far right March. The incorrect information that was given about the accident attack on a Muslim woman made the situation a lot worse and then he doesn't condemn a racist attack, but congratulates the ' Community for sorting the problem out.
That to me is two tiered policing.

Last edited:
It does feel that you are rather more focused on the individual actions taken by each side rather than the systemic and structural circumstances that produced those actions.
Not at all. I condemn the racist attacks, the burning of the refugee hotels and T/R and said I hope they lock the cunt up. I have said all those things before on here.
It was inferred because I mentioned 2 tiered policing, I must support the right wing. I have always argued for people to be policed the same, treated the same in the courts and justice with no political favour.

That is where I think you are wrong, as I know you are against all racism and there was a group of Muslims beating the shit out of a lone white person outside the pub, I wanted to ask you why the Top West Midland Police officer, said that the Muslims policed themselves when this went wrong.
First he said that he knew most of them and he made his decision to let them 'Police themselves '.
No mention of a racist attack by him and another police officer said that it was nothing more than a normal Saturday night. The gentleman who too the sustained kicking when he was on the floor has a lacerated liver.
The top Police had clearly got mistaken intelligence about a far right March. The incorrect information that was given about the accident attack on a Muslim woman made the situation a lot worse and then he doesn't condemn a racist attack, but congratulates the ' Community for sorting the problem out.
That to me is two tiered policing.
You just ignoring the fact that two of the Asians who attacked the bloke outside the pub have been sent down this afternoon for 2 and a half years and 20 months respectively?

I guess your Fox News style go to site has forgot to mention it...

Back