• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Good. The fucking nerve of 3 white blokes sneering at her whilst she was explaining her feelings was disgusting.

And as for Balls interviewing his wife, what a fucking shit show. How neither of them thought "oh, wait a minute" this looks terrible is beyond me..

Did they clarify in the interview at any point that they were married? I haven't seen where they did, if they did?
Whole thing reminded me of Alan Partridge:

"Please don't call in saying that's racist - it's not."

Good. The fucking nerve of 3 white blokes sneering at her whilst she was explaining her feelings was disgusting.
Kate Garraway was disgusting as well. 4 white people sneering and laughing at a brown person. Fucking despicable.

Last edited:
These are the four fascists that turned up in Brighton. Heavily outnumbered by anti fascists the police gave them a lift home...they didn't give any of the anti fascist demonstrators a lift home...TWO TIERED POLICING

FB_IMG_1723120213148.jpg

Presume one was worried about catching Covid, knowing he was going to be in a big crowd of people

Presume one was worried about catching Covid, knowing he was going to be in a big crowd of people
And proving his stupidity by not being able to wear it properly and leaving his penis dangling over the top of his trousers.

Go on then PK, why the "hmmm" given you jumped on me right at the start of all this for being concerned about the consequences of social media (look how that turned out..), I'm intrigued what's next for you to pick at?

Fuck her.

She posted bollocks and is possibly getting slapped for it.

People are beginning to learn saying shit online now has consequences.
Why did she need to post it? She didn't.

It may just be she loves a bit of attention and X is the perfect place for that, maybe just a gossip or another reason.
Either way, she played her part in spreading false information and if she was the first to do so on X, she deserves whatever she gets. Shitty apology or not.

Last edited:
She has been charged under legislation brought in by the Conservatives which says the following...

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)the person sends a message (see section 182),

(b)the message conveys information that the person knows to be false,

(c)at the time of sending it, the person intended the message, or the information in it, to cause non-trivial psychological or physical harm to a likely audience, and

(d)the person has no reasonable excuse for sending the message.

I would assume that the barrier to prosecution will be determining that she knew it was false.

'If this is true' is no kind of get out.

In the same way that you can't libel people but put 'allegedly' at the end and that's all fine.
It appears to be in this legislation, the onus is on the prosecution to prove that she knew it was false.

Go on then PK, why the "hmmm" given you jumped on me right at the start of all this for being concerned about the consequences of social media (look how that turned out..), I'm intrigued what's next for you to pick at?

Jumped on you 🙄

I've seen you and TP downplay/try and define/excuse anti-Semitism on here more than once, so found both your principled takes on that TV incident rather lacking in self-awareness

She has been charged under legislation brought in by the Conservatives which says the following...

I would assume that the barrier to prosecution will be determining that she knew it was false.

People say false things all the time, especially politicians. Newspapers are the same. Wouldn't they have to prove her intentions were to cause a riot?. She might have been given false information and passed it on, which I think they are also saying can be a criminal offence.
For me that is very worrying because for example, a post that said there were over a 100 far right demonstrations on Wednesday, it is thought to have been a hoax. Do they go to prison? The gentleman who said acid was thrown over a Muslim woman's face, eventhough he retracted it later as false, it could be seen as inciting and influencing People to go out and take revenge. T/R loads of occasions, the list would go on forever.Any Palestinian supporters who want the destruction of Israel and the list goes on.
The worrying thing for me is when it is seen or believed to be stopping people opposing government policy.
Also putting people's faces continuously in the media, who some have only shouted at the police and are serving prison sentences. I can't remember that with BLM marches, which I went on and saw violence and the police being intimidated.
I think it is wrong to treat people differently, because it is a demonstration you agree with, or don't as the case maybe. I think it is very dangerous when the state controls the law and at the moment the media and are now trying there hardest to control the Internet.

based on tweets I’ve seen alex armstrong is a right wing propagandist and an account to avoid unless you’re seeking indoctrination or an echo chamber for your own views of course.

TSB right on this, any case has to be proven. I imagine that could be difficult based on the legal words written. you wonder if the charge has been influenced by her posting history. ie if someone is carelessly spewing out unbalanced inflammatory stuff all the time I imagine that would strengthen a case.

Regardless of whether this particular case goes to court and is proven or not, the fact that it has been widely reported that this law exists, and police are willing to enforce it should moderate some people's postings in the future.

Back