• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

The Derby thing was all a fuss about nothing, but the numbers of Muslim lads on the streets of Normanton waiting for the none existent protest ran into hundreds. If it does continue that's where the issue is going to come which was always my worry

The Derby thing was all a fuss about nothing, but the numbers of Muslim lads on the streets of Normanton waiting for the none existent protest ran into hundreds. If it does continue that's where the issue is going to come which was always my worry
I thinknit more likely that the nazi scum will begin to crawl back from under the rocks from whence they came. This kind of response works.

I thinknit more likely that the nazi scum will begin to crawl back from under the rocks from whence they came. This kind of response works.

It will for these organised displays of thuggery but individual attacks will continue to rise.

There were loads of Asians in Burton market square, apparently saying they were going over to Derby in case of any trouble.

After a few days of serial rioters the silent majority win in the end.
I get you, but it's because they haven't been silent today that they have won. If the far right 'protests' had gone unopposed and the majority had remained silent it would be a different story. It's because they haven't remained silent that the nazis are crawling back under their rocks. I refer back to my post of a few days ago, this is what I said needed to happen.

I don't think it is over yet though. The fascists will try again. And people need to be prepared to confront them at every turn. I will be at an anti-fascist rally in Newcastle on Saturday and I'd urge everyone to take part in anti-fascist rallies in their towns and cities whenever they are needed. We CANNOT let these scum win.

That actually sounds like a win for the right, then, as it pervades the outcomes they desired.

So, nothing happened in Northallerton last night. NY Police traced the 35 year old male who made the post calling for protest and arrested him for sending false communication and for inciting violence. He remains in custody... Top work!

Good. The fucking nerve of 3 white blokes sneering at her whilst she was explaining her feelings was disgusting.

And as for Balls interviewing his wife, what a fucking shit show. How neither of them thought "oh, wait a minute" this looks terrible is beyond me..

Did they clarify in the interview at any point that they were married? I haven't seen where they did, if they did?

Back