• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

Not at all. I condemn the racist attacks, the burning of the refugee hotels and T/R and said I hope they lock the cunt up. I have said all those things before on here.
It was inferred because I mentioned 2 tiered policing, I must support the right wing. I have always argued for people to be policed the same, treated the same in the courts and justice with no political favour.
My point is that you seem to be looking at this from the perspective of "everything was fine until it got violent", which from the outside appears to be patently untrue given the tweet/post/whatever that (appears to have) kicked all of this off.

That is where I think you are wrong, as I know you are against all racism and there was a group of Muslims beating the shit out of a lone white person outside the pub, I wanted to ask you why the Top West Midland Police officer, said that the Muslims policed themselves when this went wrong.
First he said that he knew most of them and he made his decision to let them 'Police themselves '.
No mention of a racist attack by him and another police officer said that it was nothing more than a normal Saturday night. The gentleman who took the sustained kicking when he was on the floor has a lacerated liver.
The top Police officer had clearly got mistaken intelligence about a far right March. The incorrect information that was given about the accident attack on a Muslim woman made the situation a lot worse and then he doesn't condemn a racist attack, but congratulates the ' Community for sorting the problem out.
That to me is two tiered policing.
More likely it is just bad policing.

Why is it racists always claim not to be racists?
If that is referred to me, I went on anti racist marches before you were born. I marched against apartheid and as I said I went on several BlLM marches and also have been on many demonstrations about the environment and went on the Poll tax marches and once gobbled at Mrs T and It was on television. I don't need to defend my credentials, I have lived them.
I am just against all racism, against all wars and am for civil liberties.

You just ignoring the fact that two of the Asians who attacked the bloke outside the pub have been sent down this afternoon for 2 and a half years and 20 months respectively?

I guess your Fox News style go to site has forgot to mention it...
No not at all. I expect a police office to act fairly. If a police officer saw a crime, he would act on it. It was the orders from above that let them roam around the streets in groups of over 300 hundred heavily armed and looking like a militia. As I said before the average Muslim would be disgusted by this behaviour.
The two Asians were arrested by a policeman doing his job. They weren't policing the marauding militias, because that must have come from above and that is 2 tier policing.
Oh and I am talking about the pub in Birmingham. Where before the police officer told them to leave their weapons in the Mosque.

Last edited:
Methinks it's time for Walshes to have his own thread, n'est ce pas?
may be " Marches and protests that what i have done"
Oh I see, if someone Infers you are a racist, isn't it fare that you can rebuke that?

Last edited:
Well that is what they were calling themselves. Anyway, they were very violent and armed and marauding several cities in the UK.
The English man you sent the link to, with the two Asians has just got 20 months for posts he put on the Internet.
Good. The punishments seem to be very evenhanded so accusations of "2 tier policing" by the right looks weak

Oh I see, if someone Infers you are a racist, isn't it fare that you can rebuke that?
Walshes, i am not objecting to what you say, just the fact that you have been saying the same thing, page after page.
This shows two things,
1, once you thought you were wrong, but you were only mistaken.
2. In tying up an open discussion thread, with the same point, (backed up with memories of your youth as a justification for this,) you give no thought to the fact that you may be derailing the thread with constant personal feuds on the same subject every time, that might, actually be boring a lot of us to death.
You have made your point, move on sir!

2. In tying up an open discussion thread, with the same point, (backed up with memories of your youth as a justification for this,) you give no thought to the fact that you may be derailing the thread with constant personal feuds on the same subject every time
I'd call that assimilation

Walshes, i am not objecting to what you say, just the fact that you have been saying the same thing, page after page.
This shows two things,
1, once you thought you were wrong, but you were only mistaken.
2. In tying up an open discussion thread, with the same point, (backed up with memories of your youth as a justification for this,) you give no thought to the fact that you may be derailing the thread with constant personal feuds on the same subject every time, that might, actually be boring a lot of us to death.
You have made your point, move on sir!

OK, good point and apologies, it wasn't my intention. I will leave this topic now.

Screenshot_20240809_182526_X.jpg

Back