• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Societal collapse?

So the Romanian gypsies in Leeds attacking police, burning police cars and busses shouldn't be treated the same by the police?
What about the Islamic demonstration outside Rochdale police station threatening violence, if the people who had attacked the police in Manchester airport weren't released?
As the protesters seem to be moaning about 2 tier policing, don't you think this plays in to their hands?
I find it quite alarming that you are advocating police violence against one section of the community.
My opinion is police treating people differently, because of their political ideology, religion or ethnicity, only will cause more division, hate and mistrust.
These thugs have no political ideology.
They are drunken ex football hooligans whose normal hobby of wrecking football grounds has been made too difficult in the latter years.
They have found a new hobby now, no big deal required for the change though, they just punch somebody else or wreck something else, while mob handed, of course.
A good wacking, wether its from the left protestors or the police is all they understand.
Me, i'd form a few squads from the tough regiments of the army, and send them in wherever these guys appear.
Slap and snatch rules.
They would soon fuck off, as they did back in the football hooligan days, when the less restricted police force let em ave some of their own medicine.

Screenshot_20240803-130310.png

Most of these cunts haven't got a dog in the fight they just want a tear up.

Exhibit A: Mr I've got black friends.

These thugs have no political ideology.
They are drunken ex football hooligans whose normal hobby of wrecking football grounds has been made too difficult in the latter years.
They have found a new hobby now, no big deal required for the change though, they just punch somebody else or wreck something else, while mob handed, of course.
A good wacking, wether its from the left protestors or the police is all they understand.
Me, i'd form a few squads from the tough regiments of the army, and send them in wherever these guys appear.
Slap and snatch rules.
They would soon fuck off, as they did back in the football hooligan days, when the less restricted police force let em ave some of their own medicine.
As long as the rules are the same for everyone and the police are following the guidelines, I have no problem with that.
I don't want to see police hitting protesters, when they already have been restrained, or confronting some protesters with riot shields, but running away from other protesters, who are throwing things at them and being violent towards them, just because of political ideas or their religious beliefs.
You have to have an impartial, well trained police force, who are seen to treat all people equally.

Total ban of mask wearing or facial coverings, photograph the fuckers and nick them at your leisure.
Facial covering ban to apply to all protests, from stop oil to pensioners against cuts (providing it's not winter as the pensioners need a scarf or something)
Anyone wearing mask or facial covering arrested on the spot.
That should sort most of them out.

Total ban of mask wearing or facial coverings, photograph the fuckers and nick them at your leisure.
Facial covering ban to apply to all protests, from stop oil to pensioners against cuts (providing it's not winter as the pensioners need a scarf or something)
Anyone wearing mask or facial covering arrested on the spot.
That should sort most of them out.

Agree with this.

i imagine the police deal with matters based upon a number of factors, not least of all the resources they have at a given time to deal with a disturbance. if you advertise a march you're probably going to run into a well resourced policed event compared to an unorchestrated reaction to something. doesn't make it two tiered though, unless the follow ups ignore criminality by a particular group. some football matches get a far greater police presence than others don't they? an awful example of a two tiered approach to policing or an appropriate allocation of resource based on risk?

and it's ever been the case as far as i remember - having been on a couple anti-cap events and hunt sabs in my youth (a long long time ago) I don't think anyone involved expected fair treatment from the police on the basis that it was too easy for anyone involved to be labelled a trouble maker. surprisingly i don't recall any right wingers complaining about the over zealous policing at any of those events.

Need to start cracking a few heads with whatever’s deemed a truncheon nowadays.
Thatcher was more than happy for the police to do it to the miners.

Sarah Vine's article in the Heil today is an absolute fucking disgrace.

Cunts on the right stir up the empty headed cunts and its labour's fault. Fuck OFF.

Back