• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

Robbo is having a really ordinary season. Higgins has dropped right off lately too.

At least Higgins has had a brilliant start to the season to fall back on though.

Marco Fu losing 4-0 to Ross Muir is the shock of the round though.

I imagine he'll have put a new tip on after the Masters, I wonder if he's not happy with it still.

Not much by way of shocks so far in the Worlds. Luca Brecel went 7-1 up against Marco Fu on Sunday night but totally bottled it and lost in a decider last night.

However Judd Trump went 4-0 up this afternoon against the aesthetic's favourite Rory McLeod...and is now 5-4 down. I expect him to win in the end but he needs to sharpen up and soon. He's won nowhere near enough tournaments given his talent.

I watched the first four frames of Judd's match then missed the rest. I can't believe it's been turned around the way they were both playing. McLeod was very, very ordinary and missed loads of balls.

He's still my tip for the tournament. He's been in superb form this season.

Judd now 9-7 down, game finishing tonight between the other two evening matches.

And thank fxxx the red button now has a panel in between breaks in play much more enjoyable than watching a far shot of the two tables

If you have Eurosport (410 and 411 on Sky) they have both tables live in HD for the evening sessions, so you can just flick between the two.

If you have Eurosport (410 and 411 on Sky) they have both tables live in HD for the evening sessions, so you can just flick between the two.

I thought they showed all sessions - not just evening

They've only been showing one in the afternoon, and it's the same table as the BBC.

Selby making lots of mistakes and Higgins rightly punishing them. Good news, as I can't stand Selby.

Selby's style makes it difficult watching but he's head and shoulders the best in the world right now.

Selby-Higgins 11-11..exciting..

Exciting and snooker are polar opposites.

Over on Eurosport, Liang Wenbo just had a maximum in the second round of the English Open for £40k! The £5k prize had been rolling over with every ranking tournament until it got to that amount.

Liang being Liang he gave it the big shouty celebration too, both after the pink, which was a tough shot with the rest, and the black.

We just had a "pitch invasion" in the last frame of the Ronnie O Sullivan game as he mopped up for the match. Some woman running round the table and Ronnie let her play the last black. Absolutely bizarre.

Can't upload the vid via Tapatalk so have tweeted it.

https://t.co/jMnOFipmww

Love the patience of the security guy....the roll of his eyes as she goes for the 2nd shot was great.

Poor form.
She needs to keep her head down...

Selby out in the first round of the Masters.

Ronnie is currently playing some unbelievable snooker - 2-0 up with 2 centuries against Fu and in the balls again in frame 3

Back