• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKv3YHfXUAIWguH

with a fit German Phil and Willy back - thats our best 11

Good team that..and subs(meant ours)

It's crazy that Cavaleiro isn't in the first choice forward line. If things aren't going well, maybe we will see all three of Jota-Cav-Costa at once.

Fuck me that is quite the team already, and Boly still to return.

Look at the bench as well - fucking insane for this level.

That team. Absolutely brilliant to see Helder back in the side and that front three is ludicrous at this level. We really should be looking for three points here if everyone is on their game.

Great line up, we've got lots of options in terms of personnel and formations

If he picked that side against Man City, I'd be thinking Yes this can happen :)

I hope this side works out, great looking team.

Wont be a walkover anyway mind..lets hope we can keep Brooks quiet and dictate the game..they look a very solid team though

United are a good team, you don't go on the sort of run they've been on without being so. They've got serious momentum so any sort of victory tonight would be tremendous.

I didn't expect Costa to start a game until after the international break. It has been a long time since Wolves had so much quality in the team.

That team looks pretty darned decent, and the strength of the subs bench is flippin ridiculous.

Love seeing Costa back. That front 3 looks insane for this level

Maybe I'm being over excitable, but I do believe that team with Boly back fit on their day could beat half the teams in the Premier League.

Maybe I'm being over excitable, but I do believe that team with Boly back fit on their day could beat half the teams in the Premier League.

I think it would have an excellent chance

When Neves has the ball and you want to double team him, who do you leave free?

Jota?
Costa?
Bonatini?

Or possibly N'Diaye who is about to barnstorm straight through the middle and pick up all the scraps?

Fucking hell, it is mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back