• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
SBU £722.00 (think it was £686.00 last year)

That's outrageous, wonder how long it will take for these inflation busting rises to have a negative effect on sales? How long before a sizable portion of fans just don't bother?

£75 increase for us then? (13.5%!)
Was £590 last season though I was owed about £40 so I actually stumped up £550.

The headline increase is £35 which I suppose isn't much but how is it being justified, year on year...

It was £449 behind the goals in 2018, we were playing in the Premier League then, we're in the Premier League now. Up around 40%...

Yeah just saw that I paid £550 but forgot about the discount.

Still. The “not a bad increase” folk are out in force.

I'll be relocating so a decrease in what I actually pay this year but the year on year increases seem to be set in.

Yeah just saw that I paid £550 but forgot about the discount.

Still. The “not a bad increase” folk are out in force.
Let me guess. Don't you want us to be able to compete? Do you think players play for free? Followed by I renewed this morning

I'm thinking about relocating as well. Shame as I like the view but 722 for the facilities in the Steve Bull is becoming increasingly bad value.

It astounds me that they are putting prices up again after this shit show of a season.

Current prices are obscene. Modern football is rubbish. :(

I just don't get the reasoning behind it. Piss of a large proportion of your 'customers' for a negligible increase in your income.

Can we pay like I do for meals? Shit product, complain and get a discount?

It astounds me that they are putting prices up again after this shit show of a season.

Current prices are obscene. Modern football is rubbish. :(
This season has been way better than last season if you only go to home games (as I pretty much do). Last season was fucking shit pretty much all the way through from that point of view.

At least this year I can renew knowing we have a manager I trust and I can see that there should be positive steps going forward. Last season I was being asked to pay more to watch more of Lage's football.

Not that it's a defence of putting up the prices which they've done purely as they know people will pay it, not because it's actually justifiable.

There's no way I'd ever be able to even think about buying a season ticket - but I'm disgusted by yet ANOTHER price rise, particularly in the current climate.

Any increase in the Steve Bull stand in particular is unforgiveable - the stand is barely fit for purpose.

The increase Will pay Guedes’ wages for 8 weeks over the summer whilst we find him a club.

I just don't get the reasoning behind it. Piss of a large proportion of your 'customers' for a negligible increase in your income.
Piss off, but they'll still pay. I'm not bothering with the will I, won't I, hokey cokey this year. I know I'll renew so won't bother trying to kid myself I won't. Doesn't justify, but explains it

Piss off, but they'll still pay. I'm not bothering with will I, won't I hokey cokey this year. I know I'll renew so won't bother trying to kid myself I won't.
I genuinely did wrestle with it in each of the last two years as in 2021 I was annoyed we'd sacked Nuno and appointed someone with no track record, and in 2022 even more so now I knew what was on offer.

Not so much today. I'll grumble about how it's price gouging but let's face it, I'm going to go.

This season has been way better than last season if you only go to home games (as I pretty much do). Last season was fucking shit pretty much all the way through from that point of view.

At least this year I can renew knowing we have a manager I trust and I can see that there should be positive steps going forward. Last season I was being asked to pay more to watch more of Lage's football.

Not that it's a defence of putting up the prices which they've done purely as they know people will pay it, not because it's actually justifiable.
Yeah, to some extent I'm more optimistic for the coming season, will probably relocate from Steve Bull Upper if 3 seats become available in either end.

Will offset the increase as son moves up an age bracket too.

Back