• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
Memberships have gone up by £3 (8.6%), was £35 for those who renewed last season now £38 if done by the end of the month. No extra benefits from what I can see

but but but we won't be able to compete in the transfer market without that increase.

Stop thinking about what Wolves can do for you and start thinking what you can do for Wolves.

Last edited:
IIRC it was £38 last year, maybe that was inclusive of P&P though.
It was £35 if you renewed £38 if you were new, so an increase for the vast majority, not sure what the p&p charge was or even why they levy it

#legacyfans are not wanted.

As with last season, they can shove their membership package where the sun doesn’t shine.

I'll be hoping to take my son to a few games next year, so I'm guessing a membership for me and him will be the easiest way?

I'll be hoping to take my son to a few games next year, so I'm guessing a membership for me and him will be the easiest way?
Yep, the only way you're reliably going to get two seats next to each other anyway.

ST renewal rates will be 95%+ again.

Yep, the only way you're reliably going to get two seats next to each other anyway.

ST renewal rates will be 95%+ again.
Depends which games you want. The top tier games then yeah membership is the way. You can easily get two together for pretty much every other game if you're not too fussy where you sit.

Depends which games you want. The top tier games then yeah membership is the way. You can easily get two together for pretty much every other game if you're not too fussy where you sit.
Depends though doesn't it. That's applied for the last two seasons because we've been shit for most of that time.

Doubt that was the case between 2018 and 2020.

Definitely if you want more than a,single ticket.
It's the only reason I get a membership, if it was just me I'd wing it.

We've not found that, we're not bothered which games we go to and even with membership and my lad on the ticket website as soon as it goes live, we only just manage to get half decent seats, I don't count decent seats as right up the corner or the G4aham Hughes stand, call me fussy if you like.

I'll be wanting family enclosure, tbh. Had trouble of the few occasions I tried this season.

I'll be wanting family enclosure, tbh. Had trouble of the few occasions I tried this season.
I think I remember seeing a few singles in there when I looked for tickets, but yeah. Probably better to go for the memberships to be sure.

Definitely if you want more than a,single ticket.
It's the only reason I get a membership, if it was just me I'd wing it.

We've sat in the exact same seat at the back of the quadrant for 12 home games so far. It's a doddle to get tickets now compared to before, even though we had the maximum loyalty points for members we couldn't have done that.

I think we might see the prices announced this coming week. Off the back of a derby win, it was 10th May last year so that ties in, and there's now absolutely no doubt which division we'll be playing in.

Unless it's a ridiculous hike (it can't be really, unless they totally lose their minds) then I'm in. I actually enjoy watching us most of the time now. I did not a year ago.

WHam sending our season ticket renewals straight after the Utd win.

Back