• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
The seat exchange ones only come into play when it's sold out. Which given this season's prices, they may as well not exist.

Yeah, I know.

But it's an empty seat, which looks like shit (and also earns them £0 from their fabled matchday spend that I don't give them, but the mythical tourist fans do). There were noticeable gaps against Chelsea, there'll be loads tomorrow, there'll be way more when we play the likes of Palace and Everton on TV.

It’s really fucking annoying. There’s a couple of seats next to us - thought I’d get one for the youngest and…

1726326773430.png

Took the free ticket from my parents today.

Didn’t hear or see the attendance announced, but it wasnt very full. Gaps everywhere in the NB and patchy in SB. Corner was only half full too

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2040.jpeg

The FOMO is definitely not a thing anymore. And now people have actually seen that then it’s a slippery slope… particularly when we’re going nowhere!

I’d say the vast majority were people refusing to renew rather than not being able too. The waiting list take ups were your typical walk ups, old season ticket holders aren’t buying tickets and filling that void = empty seats.

I’d say the vast majority were people refusing to renew rather than not being able too. The waiting list take ups were your typical walk ups, old season ticket holders aren’t buying tickets and filling that void = empty seats.
Today was my first none attending game post letting it go. Finished work at 12.30, so could have comfortably made it. On the positive front, I'm probably as pissed off with the game mismanagement as if I was there. On the negative, don't regret not being so.

When faced with the choice of attending a match with a child the cost must have an impact. Go to a Sunday carvery with the whole family, have a nice meal and a few drinks and watch the game on tv and still have change or drive in the rain and pay inflated prices for a coffee and a bag of crisps?

When faced with the choice of attending a match with a child the cost must have an impact. Go to a Sunday carvery with the whole family, have a nice meal and a few drinks and watch the game on tv and still have change or drive in the rain and pay inflated prices for a coffee and a bag of crisps?
The issue is as many have said after a period of time it becomes the norm. I'm in season 1, so too early to say, however hypothetically should we go down and prices be acceptable, would the likes of Kenny and Derby Wolf go back? I'd guess not on a game in, game out basis

would the likes of Kenny and Derby Wolf go back? I'd guess not on a game in, game out basis
I didn't do a single game last season and just 3 the season before and one of those was to hold @Quirkafleeg hand as he was terrified of going to Chelsea on his own...

i might return one day but right now its not even a 2nd thought about attending. I can afford it but lost that excitement or love of going to games. It's amazing how quickly you fall out of the routine and Jeff has certainly helped speed up that process.

Last season was my first season away, didn't miss it and only attended one cup game.

Can't see myself returning full time until at least my son has finished with junior football, so at least another 6 years.

Who knows where we will be then

I’m not missing it at all. Cass was reading the commentary out as I was grappling with driving round Coventry as the M1 was closed and I’d much rather have been sitting where I was than in Molineux. Doubt I’ll ever go back full time, the habit’s been easily broken.

I broke my lifelong support in the mid eighties, a combination of, similar to now, not being able to take it anymore and two young boys.
Appreciate it was long time before social media but once I’d stopped going although I still considered myself a Wolves fan results and relegation (we ended up in Div4) didn’t bother me anymore.
I wonder if anyone whose given up going feels the same.

as said I got a free ticket today but it’ll probably be my last game of the season as I equally enjoy doing other far less expensive stuff whilst the game is on still passionate but absolutely don’t worry about missing out.
I think I’ll never be a consistent attendant of games again just the odd few each season maybe.

It's hurting me, I felt very odd today as we drove past fans on the way to the ground, and we were going to my Dad's.

But I don't regret making the decision, I did it for the right reasons and I fucking hate Jeff Shi.

Back