• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters

Another example from Germany, 1000 free tickets for local school children at every Eintracht Frankfurt game this season.

Don't let them tell you these price rises are necessary.

Dead easy to get a ticket in the North Bank Upper for Sunday if I want one, around 48 hours before kick off.

At £48.50 I don't want one.

Looked at the prices of the available tickets left for Sunday, today……

Wow, we’re going to have a lot of empty seats at home, this season.

We will. We'll have multiple gates of 25k or so. And that's what they'll announce, there might be fewer actually there.

And Jeff couldn't give a shit, he'll have matched/bettered last seasons ticket revenue come the end of the season.

Oh I agree, but do you really think Jeff will be worried about a few empty seats scattered around Molineux, after being unable to spell the club he runs?
It depends on how you define a few I guess. 1k scattered across the ground then nobody will care. 5k will embarrass him and Fosun when all games are televised and most will be in the stand opposite the main camera, even if the financials still stand up

I'm not sure he will

They have not sold 22k STs, they would have said if they had
Will have to check the accounts when they're are released, but we'd have to had a significant drop in ticket sales for EVERY game to have less revenues.
Wasn't the Bournemouth match at home a really low attendance? (just looked 25.5k)
As far as Jeff's concerned he'll be sitting at home thinking jobs done.

Ps. I didn't mention season ticket sales, but as you brought it up, surely that would give him more tickets available to sell at a higher price, for the "bigger" games. ;)

Last edited:
There are SO many seats available for tomorrow if you toggle the seat exchange on.

It's backfiring.

Seat exchange is pretty irrelevant for this conversation isn't it? Those seats have already been sold, the club have that money.
Yeah, but it's a fucking terrible look.

I make it 1,586 unsold or up for resale. Plus there'll be plenty of people who just don't go and haven't put their seat up for sale (happened to me last season when I hurt my back a couple of hours before the Burnley game and couldn't make it).

People saying it was "impossible to get tickets" 5-6 years ago were indulging in hyperbole (and often using it as an excuse for not going) but imagine saying that back then. There are over 1,500 tickets available, around 24 hours before the game, against a decent team, when it's still reasonable weather, and we aren't in a hopeless 2012 situation ourselves. It wouldn't have happened, not even close.

And they've done it to themselves. They can look at raw numbers on the bottom line in a very narrow context if they want, but they've fucked it.

Good. I hope that's right.

Still think they'll end up with more gate receipt cash than last season though and that's all Shi cares about, the cunt.
But the gain (if they end up with one) is going to be so marginal and at such high cost in terms of goodwill, long-term thinking and what you're doing to people who've been going for decades.

There's no way they've got it right, on any level.

Back