• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Which clubs would they be then? Comparisons are very difficult especially if you throw cheap tickets in an uncovered temporary stand into the equation. We all know the only factor at work here is a waiting list inflated by folk who will never take a ST if offered. I’m very close to the point of saying sod it, and if I do I can’t see me paying £40+ for an individual match ticket very often.

Reckon it’ll get “announced” / emailed out today and wouldn’t be surprised if my ST goes up by over £100.

Well I was planning on working today but now put my time aside to sit and read @Johnny75 reaction to the latest hand banging from Jeffy

Wow! Someone has signed that off...

Which goes to show that no one dare challenge Jeff within Molineux regardless of his standing in the wider Fosun Group.

Gary O’Neil and his coaching team have done a great job this year. Without the unlucky injuries and controversial refereeing decisions, we could have had a top-half finish.

But missing from this....can't quite work out what it is, but something...............oh i've got ", if I had allowed us to sign a player or 2 in January and not require GO to run his already small first team into the ground and have him rely on youth players barely ready for L2, nevermind the PL"

If true, my ST in the Steve Bull will have increased thus:

2018-19: £474
2019-20: £544
2021-22: £643
2022-23: £686
2023-24: £722
2024-25: £796
2024-25: £835 😮

Back