• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 2-2 Wolves: The "Are You Sure This is Wolves?" Verdict Thread

3 match ban for a last man red, dont believe that?

Its only one match and it'l be served against Crawley wont it ?

Pleased with the result after being 2-0 down.

Having a player sent off wasn't good but makes the point even more pleasing.

I wonder what the new regime will make of that. There could be a few comings and goings in the next few weeks.

Brilliant I'm so up for seeing Texeira in full flow. He looks (you tube) like he has bags of confidence with flair to go with it.
We haven't had that since Sako whereas he looked clumsy (at times) doing it Texeira looks anything but. Excellent result and fills me with excitement at things to come

Great result after a terrible first half hour and going down to ten men..
Tex and Bod rescued a point for us.
Good substitutions by Zenga. This season's definitely not going to be boring.
Roll on the Reading game next week.

Now very excited for next weeks game which will be my first opportunity to see this live

That result would not have happened last season - real impetus provided with the second half subs & early enough to make an impact

Quote from Walter, via Tim II, which Deutsch will like:

Impressed with Zenga's tactical changes. He soon rectified going 3 at the back. WZ said: "I was saying, Walter, what are you thinking?!"

Great interview with Zenga after the game. He's bursting with charisma says he's knackered for all the right reasons.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Great interview with Zenga after the game. He's bursting with charisma says he's knackered for all the right reasons.

Came across very well, interviews certainly a lot more entertaining than Kenny's.

Having seen some highlights, looks like their second goal deflected off their player running across the box, No.8 I think, so can't really blame Ikeme.

The red card was very harsh. I've seen far more contact by defenders in the box every game I've watched.

Their first goal and both of our goals were very well taken, esp. Bod's.

I think the commentary was kind to Mason that was a poor poor effort. Dicko and Dadi up top will cause this league no end of trouble.

Back