• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 1, Wolves 2; The thank goodness for that Verdict Thread

Saiss is a better more cultured version of Karl Henry so I can see the debate rolling again. I thought he was excellent apart from a few jitters at the end. Most of what he does is missed but he is vital for us IMO especially playing that formation.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

QPR playing goal music at 1-2 down oh dear :facepalm:

Iorfa is weak as piss on the QPR goal, just gets eased out of that near post area so easily and then he's too far away to do anything when the ball drops.

And you know this how?

You have absolutely no idea of Mendes business plan or plans for his players or how he works with clubs to develop his talent so why make the assumption? He could be looking at maximising his talent portfolio for 5 years down the road on some players and getting the best exposure for others immidiately but in a different league.

The man is a world class agent and probably a right clever bastard to boot.

The other option is Kevin Thelwell who claimed Grant Holt was a good player, difficult one I know.

For fucks sake paddy read
your own posts once in a while

Mendes is selling cheap chops at the local market, as long as he makes a profit.
And before you start, Paddy, wherever the (13 mendes signings are in the first team, now, with our second (he chooses the players)manager.Can we fans always have more brains than a professional manager?

Is Lambert such a cunt, and you are such a fucking genius? Let,s have a poll!

Ha ha I just know you wll slam me for me Mendes bias, but with a new manager,, making the choices? who,s the twat now?

You do wonder what might have happened had QPR been awarded what looked like a penalty to me. We certainly got out of jail there.

Mendes is selling cheap chops at the local market, as long as he makes a profit.
And before you start, Paddy, wherever the (13 mendes signings are in the first team, now, with our second (he chooses the players)manager.Can we fans always have more brains than a professional manager?

Is Lambert such a $#@!, and you are such a $#@!ing genius? Let,s have a poll!

Ha ha I just know you wll slam me for me Mendes bias, but with a new manager,, making the choices? who,s the $#@! now?

Amazing insight into the world of football agency from a man who lives on a Greek island with limited internet and use of the English language. I have no idea what you are dribbling on about but you are doing it with a lot of noisy foul mouthed bravado.

Now pop off back to goat herding or whatever you do when you aren't drinking.

How many times has it been proven that we didn't have 13 players from Mendes?

I see the new calm Johnny didn't last long :)

Read whose post you've quoted first maybe...?

Ffs Langer's
Allow two people who are not both, best friends, to have a rant, Paddy has one lately every day, this is my to first in months.
I rate Paddy and his comments, but lately he is me, last year when I was angry with everything and everyone.
Mendez is a cowboy, in it for the bucks.
New manger, new vision, totally different cultural prescident? We can't all be wrong and only Mr shouty is right!

Which part of 'offering a genuine outlet down both sides' does Dim Spiers not understand?

Oh and we have a permanent deal for Costa already agreed. If I know then this then so should he.

Ffs Langer's
Allow two people who are not both, best friends, to have a rant, Paddy has one lately every day, this is my to first in months.
I rate Paddy and his comments, but lately he is me, last year when I was angry with everything and everyone.
Mendez is a cowboy, in it for the bucks.
New manger, new vision, totally different cultural prescident? We can't all be wrong and only Mr shouty is right!
Eh?? That wasn't Paddy's post? Anyway, there's nowt wrong with an angry post as long as the points raised are valid. And it's not like Wolves haven't deserved criticism lately.

Actually the more I read that, the more it pisses me off.

Dicko doesn't look comfortable up top on his own eh Tim? I guess you watched a grand total of 0 Wolves games in 2014 then because that's where he played for a whole year.

And if you're assessing a defender then it might do well to assess his actual defending.

Balding clownshoe.

Back