• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Predict the Wolves Score

After careful consideration, with tons of malice aforethought, i believe a 5 point penalty for Mr Loki, is a fair punishment for his serious breach of the PM rule.
To be applied this season of course.
😚
Mr Pav, I am on foreign shores with limited access to the Internet due to a very demanding other half demanding constant attention. I suspect foul play Sir!

Mr Pav, I am on foreign shores with limited access to the Internet due to a very demanding other half demanding constant attention. I suspect foul play Sir!
My dear Mr Loki,
I claim bullshit sir!
I live up a mountain in a greek fishing village, where if the guy doesn't peddle the bike, we have no electricity, let alone the interweb, and it's sad to say he's 87, and the damp winter wasn't kind to his knees.
As for a demanding other half, i say piffle sir, piffle.
I have six cats who's only role in life is to sit on the windowledge, look at their watches and demand sustenance, at all hours of the day, plus i am currently burdened with looking after a neighbours dog, while he swans off to athens with his shotgun to arrange his daughters wedding.
I shall thus be petitioning the noble lord Towner, to add an extra 3 points to your punishment regarding this spurious appeal, however much i feel sorry for your better half, who i assume is totally without blame in this matter.

My dear Mr Loki,
I claim bullshit sir!
I live up a mountain in a greek fishing village, where if the guy doesn't peddle the bike, we have no electricity, let alone the interweb, and it's sad to say he's 87, and the damp winter wasn't kind to his knees.
I have six cats who's only role in life is to sit on the windowledge, look at their watches and demand sustenance, at all hours of the day, plus i am currently burdened with looking after a neighbours dog, while he swans off to athens with his shotgun to arrange his daughters wedding.
I shall thus be petitioning the noble lord Towner, to add an extra 3 points to your punishment regarding this spurious appeal, however much i feel sorry for your better half, who i assume is totally without blame in this matter.

My dear Mr Loki,
I claim bullshit sir!
😁 Oh, please Sir. Methinks thou doth protest too much. Those grapes are getting more sour by the minute 😋.

Pav, the one who Dmd me as requested
Liverpool 4 Wolves 2
1986 now cannot win as everyone has a Liverpool victory

Pav, the one who Dmd me as requested
Liverpool 4 Wolves 2
1986 now cannot win as everyone has a Liverpool victory

Can we make a rule for next season that all predictions must be done prior to the lineups being announced?

Can we make a rule for next season that all predictions must be done prior to the lineups being announced?
Can look at a strike system if people like? Protects those that have forgotten as opposed to looking to gain an advantage. Everyone gets 1 late entry a season but that's it.

😁 Oh, please Sir. Methinks thou doth protest too much. Those grapes are getting more sour by the minute 😋.
In a mode of detante, and purely for info, grapes out here never get sour.
Those not turned into wine, are used to make a reasonably decent vinegar.
Sadly, there's only one person here who makes decent chips to go with the vineger, and many times i just can't be arsed.🤣

Many thanks to Tony for maintaining the thread for the season . It's a nice bit of harmless fun , and it's interesting to see how often you allow your heart to rule your head , despite your original intention .

Back