• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

What a bunch of pricks. Racist stereotypes are fine because his name's similar? Piss off.

hqdefault.jpg

That’s an embarrassing statement.

I'm so sorry they're disappointed in Wolves. Obviously they're the victim here

That's actually laughable. They'd have been better saying nothing!

UEFA taking the "fuck all to do with us" approach as well

1721131426044.png

Hardly a surprise when this is from a country where players like Lukaku and Balotelli are frequently racially abused in League games by fans and the Italian FA does nothing about it.

Read one reply saying he should see it as a compliment being compared to Jackie Chan.

Read one reply saying he should see it as a compliment being compared to Jackie Chan.
Just saw that comment. That poster has no idea what racism is.

Just saw that comment. That poster has no idea what racism is.
He does but he's just another right wing racist that has been emboldened by the Italian Farage Front.

Indictment on Italy and the wider culture . No surprise with Meloni and FdI in power, but pretty fuckin disappointing.

Indictment on Italy and the wider culture . No surprise with Meloni and FdI in power, but pretty fuckin disappointing.
Not just Italy, have a look at what Enzo Fernandez and the rest of the Argentinian team were doing today.

I didn’t think I could ever want Podence to stay, but if he clocked that fuck then he’s welcome until retirement as far as I’m concerned.

It’s a Western culture thing, unfortunately. Some pockets bolder than others.

Back