• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

and with the euro's wrapping up yesterday, focus/attention now switches back to Wolves. I see above we have a behind closed doors friendly today - when is our first 'viewable' pre season fixture? I really haven't been paying attention.

and with the euro's wrapping up yesterday, focus/attention now switches back to Wolves. I see above we have a behind closed doors friendly today - when is our first 'viewable' pre season fixture? I really haven't been paying attention.
Will be the West Ham game in the States at the end of next week I presume

Team vs Como:

---------------------Bentley--------------------

Lima---------Mosquera-------Lonwijk--------H Bueno

------------Lemina (c)-------Rawlings----------------

------Sarabia--------Cunha------R Gomes-------------

--------------------Strand Larsen----------------------

1721062806848.png

This is how we’ve lined up first half. Mario is captain. No idea who Rawlings is?

Edit: absolutely sniped by DW.

This is how we’ve lined up first half. Mario is captain. No idea who Rawlings is?
Rawlings has played for England U16s and got his scholarship last week, interestingly born in Tokyo!

“Luke’s an exciting and versatile midfield player who has a creative mindset and came in at the age of 13. He can play six, eight and has also played as a 10. He can dribble past players, pass past players and also has an eye for the spectacular goal. His impact on the programme across 16s and 18s last season has been excellent.”

He's not Joe Hodge, which is good.

1000009510.jpg

£1.5m now please Arsenal...

4-2-3-1 FTW.

Hope we stick with it.
I'm fine with us being flexible. Three CHs is fine sometimes, just not ALL the time because we can't trust our alleged main CH. As West Ham will find out soon.

0-0 at HT

Strand Larsen had a goal chalked off for offside

Dawson still not fit then?

That makes Doc our leading goalscorer this season then?

Back