• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

Deutsch Wolf

Sponsored by Amazon Prime. DM me for discounts...
Reaction score
Sat 27th July: West Ham, Jacksonville W 3-1 (Cunha, R Gomes 2)
Wed 31st July
: Crystal Palace, Annapolis L 1-3 (S Bueno)
Sat 3rd August
: RB Leipzig, Miami W 3-0 (Sarabia 2, R Gomes)
Sat 10th August
: Rayo Vallecano, Molineux, 3pm

Last edited:
40% increase for U17's compared to Rennes last year. Jeff still gunning for the youngsters ;)

I'm actually tempted at that price.

GSHS21EWEAAP09h

Some names missing there. Some obvious ones with Euro's and Copa but Silva, Guedes, Hodge, Traore the stand out (unless I have missed them being away on international duty in some form)

Also presume Fraser has move lined up as well

Wow surprised that Podence is in there

Wow surprised that Podence is in there
As I mentioned in my article yesterday, I'm very surprised Olympiacos didn't just press the button. Not a lot of money, he did well last season, he wants/wanted to stay.

But it is Marinakis and who knows what goes in inside his gigantic head.

I suppose there’s an element of if he scored 15 and assisted 11 and wasn’t our player we might be interested in him, so for all we know what he’s like maybe GON wants to look at him too before deciding but I’d be surprised if Podence wants to be there

Traore is with Mali for the Olympics, as is Gonzalez with Paraguay
I was wondering about Traore, thanks for clarifying before I even asked! I'd completely forgotten about Enso!

I suppose there’s an element of if he scored 15 and assisted 11 and wasn’t our player we might be interested in him, so for all we know what he’s like maybe GON wants to look at him too before deciding but I’d be surprised if Podence wants to be there
As I understand it, Lop had basically told him to fuck off and find somewhere else to play. When Gaz came in he offered him a road back if he wanted it and the little shit said no.

Thing is he isn't a rubbish player, we all know this. He's just infuriating to watch and incredibly inconsistent.

Why would we give them more time off? Stealing a living from the club whilst they have their trotters up somewhere exotic.

Have them back training with the kids. They wouldn't alter the strength of the U21 squad.

Back