• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

PNE (H) 6/5/17 build up + match thread

Looks like Forest are staying in the bottom 3. Even if they win, they'll stay there on goal diff unless they score several and win bigly.

If Silvio and Graham produce a good performance together will be interesting to see what we do with Silvio (although sounds like he's being released). It would be great to have a competent left side. The right back for Preston has had a very good season too.

Bright offered an opinion on the ref's management of the game and the ref stops play to tell him to shut the fuck up.

We have an actual left hand side. Shame 50% of it is leaving tomorrow.

Penalty Forest.

Bit of a soft pen but I'll take it!

blackburn currently down on less goals scored..

Come on Bristol City*

*I feel filthy saying this, but needs must when the devil drives...

They need to score one.

If they WIN by one Paddy, they'll still be level on points and goal diff. Mind you I've lost touch with the fine nuances that decide these things.
As Forest score from the spot...
Hmmm, seems they've gone out and Blackburn drop back in.

Sounds like Jordan graham is playing well, really hoping he starts the season well next year.

If they WIN by one Paddy, they'll still be level on points and goal diff. Mind you I've lost touch with the fine nuances that decide these things.
As Forest score from the spot...
Hmmm, seems they've gone out and Blackburn drop back in.
Goals scored Roy. It's only been like that for donkeys years...

Let's get some nice positives like that to take into the summer. Obviously I hope that Costa stays and we have him AND Graham, with back up like Cav and Zyro, but Graham back on form plus the Costa money to spend could make a huge difference to the entire first eleven really.

Back