• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

They told Lambert his job was under threat before the Preston game.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Says the guess work. 1st semi -concrete thing we know is from the 11th.

Johnny's post is well reasoned and I'm in full agreement. Has someone nicked your login details mate..?

I find myself agreeing with Johnny more and more these days. I'm not sure if that tells you something about him or me TBH!

How is anything from the 11th semi-concrete? Assuming as heard nothing from Lambert/Fosun saying otherwise?

It's a rehash of everything he's said previously. I feel I tiny bit sorry for him, he's expected to provide a daily update when there isn't an update to give.

Pretty much every sentence includes one of the below "which suggests" he doesn't know much.

• could continue into next week...
  • Express & Star understands...
  • understood to have been already decided...
  • It’s believed that the Chinese owners...
  • But sources suggest...
  • However, it’s thought that...
  • are said to be wide of the mark...
  • It looks as though...
  • Sources suggest he and Fosun...
  • It's expected Wolves...

Pretty much every sentence includes one of the below "which suggests" he doesn't know much.

• could continue into next week...
  • Express & Star understands...
  • understood to have been already decided...
  • It’s believed that the Chinese owners...
  • But sources suggest...
  • However, it’s thought that...
  • are said to be wide of the mark...
  • It looks as though...
  • Sources suggest he and Fosun...
  • It's expected Wolves...

I think we should take what comes out of the Express and Star with a pinch of salt, its obviously an exposed journalist trying to pretend he is on the inside loop with information when in fact all he is armed with is a little imaginative guesswork.

Not on here.

We remember that until Nash got shoved aside, the nearest Britney got to journalism was writing the slightly less ranty fans point of view above that of John Lalley on a Monday.

Not on here.

We remember that until Nash got shoved aside, the nearest Britney got to journalism was writing the slightly less ranty fans point of view above that of John Lalley on a Monday.

Spiers will be reporting for Shrewsbury soon, Nash gets bumped to AFC Telford. Its like a natural concertina..

Maybe the reason for any delay is because the Premier League doesn't finish until Sunday?

Not on here.

John Lalley is/was a top boy!

Hull are already relegated Dino Wolf so the weekend is irrelevant. For the past few days (at least) we should have been pursuing Marco Silva with everything we have including Mendes influence, a big bucks salary and the promise of a big budget to buy the players that can get us promoted next season.

Hull are already relegated Dino Wolf so the weekend is irrelevant. For the past few days (at least) we should have been pursuing Marco Silva with everything we have including Mendes influence, a big bucks salary and the promise of a big budget to buy the players that can get us promoted next season.

I can assure you that were we to get Silva there would be dissenting voices among some Wolves fans..."but he got Hull relegated!!" :icon_rolleyes:

Back