• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

Lambert gone according to twitter

I must get me one of those Twitter things :)

Not so sure about the validity now actually..." @FL72Transfer"

Not sure they are that reliably..Got sucked in with excitement! ;)

"FL Transfers‏
@FL72Transfers__

Following
More
Wolverhampton Wanderers have parted company with manager Paul Lambert this evening. Announcement shortly... #wwfc #wolves"

That joker knows nuffink....

Trufacts.

I could use it to link Sven to the job.

- Big name
- Familiar with working in DoF structure
- Has worked in China for the last four years
- Our awesome track record with ex-England managers
- Ex-Benfica
- Championship experience

I love the way fans on other sites are moaning and panicking about the 'farce' that we are and how a new man won't have time to make signings. Do they realise that just because there is speculation that everyone else at the club, the other staff carry on working, or that the scouts and scouting departments won't have stopped, that scouting agencies will be available to any new staff, that new staff will have their own network of scouts and evaluators and people they can turn to, to get tape and reports on players.

They act like we are hiring some guy off the dole.

Yea but wim a big club,no ambishun,doing it on the cheap,fosun out etc etc

Sky betting on Watford gig have Ranieri favourite, Marco Silva at 5/1 with Leonid Slutsky, with one Paul Lambert next in the betting at 12/1

Slutsky managed Russia at Euro 2016. He didn't look the most stable man in the world. Hyperventilating on the bench every game. Plus they were shit.

Watford are an interesting case study, they keep changing the manager (sometimes fairly, sometimes not) and yet they're doing largely ok...I wouldn't personally subscribe to that kind of strategy but what definitely is apparent these days is that managers are doing very well if they last 3+ years somewhere. Go through every division, see if you can find five managers per league who fit that bill. I'm not sure you can.

Slutsky is an intriguing name to be in there. Had a decent record at CSKA Moscow but he's interesting to say the least as he constantly rocks back and forth while holding his prayer beads. Why the fuck is Lambert 12/1?

Slutsky is an intriguing name to be in there. Had a decent record at CSKA Moscow but he's interesting to say the least as he constantly rocks back and forth while holding his prayer beads. Why the $#@! is Lambert 12/1?

Well Watford do like to replace managers every few months. Add that to Lamberts easy going relationship with all his (former) employers and its a match made in heaven.

Trufacts.

I could use it to link Sven to the job.

- Big name
- Familiar with working in DoF structure
- Has worked in China for the last four years
- Our awesome track record with ex-England managers
- Ex-Benfica
- Championship experience
Remember when you randomly linked us to emi martinez?

Talk stateside that West Ham will sack Bilic with an eye to bring on Marco Silva.

I'd take Bilic here. Think he's done an underrated job this season.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stick on Sky Sports News at 10am for those not at work. Apparently Lambert is on

Back