• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Parliament Thread

Is it fair to assume this is still player wage related, plus paying off players and coaches?
When would we begin to balance the books in your opinion?

Depends on how staggered the Jarvis and Fletcher deals were for me. If those were all up front it shouldn't really be a dramatic problem even now. If they are installment based then that is a fair hole in the accounts due to loss of revenue from relegation and still carrying a big wage bill, I guess. Hard to say for definite.

Thanks for the comprehensive update Paddy, very useful.

KJ comes across as very level headed & determined also with a plan of what he expects and is aiming to do. Enough humour, but clearly is still the Gaffer and will not be messed around.

Liked the 7.30am starts to make sure they knew what the rest of us have to put up with & the fact that while he will take loan players, only if they are seriously better than current players as does not want our young players being held up in their development by taking other clubs overspill unless they do improve the overall first team. How often has that NOT happened over the last few years.

No arrogance in him either & acknowledges that it will be hard, but appears to be doing his utmost to achieve the target of promotion & reconnect the club & fans.

I feel weirdly content in respect of my support for Wolves - which is a strange feeling after the last 2 years.

Good stuff, Paddy. The Molineux Way chaps will no doubt appreciate your hard work.

I don't know how Paddy found the time to note down what was being said what with all his bootlicking and hero worshipping of Moxey and Morgan while he was there.

Great work Paddy and a refreshing dose of KJ reality seems to be rubbing off across the club

Ignoring KJ is there and after laughing at our friends email about stock sinking to the bottom of the Indian Ocean, I think a question should be asked about the retail side of things and their appalling communication with their customers.

Now, the stuff like a cargo ship sinking is not Wolves fault but what is their fault is the customers not being told in the first place and only discovering when they are chasing up orders for the 5th time since ordering in June. Its not the first case I have heard of with regards to the appalling service offered by the online side of Wolves retail.

What's happened to the stock? It's been sunk? Is this for real?

It happened and I asked about it after the meeting. I can't give a public answer though as there is a court case and considerable commercial sensitivity about it.

It happened and I asked about it after the meeting. I can't give a public answer though as there is a court case and considerable commercial sensitivity about it.

Still doesn't excuse Wolves total lack of communcation. Regardless of what happened, someone in the retail section should have sent out an email to customers that would not be getting what they ordered on time. Sitting back and saying nothing just stinks.

And the head of commercial took my point of view about that on board. Hopefully there won't be a repeat of such poor communication.

Reading a comment coming from Everton scout James Smith: "We don't pay enough for staff given how much is spent on transfers and wages"

With Wolves now looking at internal development how do we work out what percentage goes to this sector, and is it enough?

Next meeting 4th December. Let me know if there is anything you want me to raise.

Please can you talk about how when the weather is bad I face all sorts of thigs which really ruin my match day experience. The rain hitting the roof above annoys me, the wind sometimes blows around my head. Spend about 2 hours talking about that.

and than can you raise the following "If someone annoys me, match after match - Would the club be ok if I threw him down the North Bank"

Ta

Please can you talk about how when the weather is bad I face all sorts of thigs which really ruin my match day experience. The rain hitting the roof above annoys me, the wind sometimes blows around my head. Spend about 2 hours talking about that.

and than can you raise the following "If someone annoys me, match after match - Would the club be ok if I threw him down the North Bank"

Ta

Funny how the first 1,000 rows don't get pissed on in any other stand thought init.

Well if the rain is blowing in the direction of the Stand, yam gonna get wet regardless of a roof really.

Back