• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Oscar Pistorius

The judge has cleared her diary for Tuesday, and the actual sentence is expected to be passed then.

Her date for Tuesday has stood her up then #worstbirthdayEVER

I bet Shrien Dewani wishes he could have his trial heard by this lazy, distracted fool of a judge.

Its getting really irritating - why are they debating the quality of the prison? Is it taken into account for other guilty people?

Verdict delayed until Tuesday now,according to the breaking news on bbc 24

haha this is so bad,mostly because I have to assume this is a normal procedure?

I think someone higher up has actually kicked the judge up the arse and told her to get it done!

She has more tea brakes than the builders here, and they stop for coffee six times a day. I wonder if perhaps she is milking the limelight, and as such, assume she will go for the full fifteen, or a weeks house arrest.

Confusion then. Looked like she had given him 3 years (suspended for 5) but Judge was referring to a similar case where a man shot a child believing he was an intruder

Come on Blofeld get the facts right. I was just about to spread your news as being gospel.

Confusion then. Looked like she had given him 3 years (suspended for 5) but Judge was referring to a similar case where a man shot a child believing he was an intruder

I almost spat tea over my monitor when you originally posted that!!!

Anyway, this has dragged on for so long the sentence could be a snippet in the local rags rather than front page news. Really quite sick of it now.

Come on Blofeld get the facts right. I was just about to spread your news as being gospel.

Friggin Twitter exploded with the sentence news and it was 5 mins before someone pointed out the error

This is like waiting for God.

The way she flips between looking like letting him off and then to sending him down for eternity, you would think she had been briefed by the Hollywood script writers wanting a tense finish to their film.

Judge Teabreak - For the shooting "The sentence imposed is a max of 5 years."

For the Gun Charge - 3 years in prison suspended for 5 years.

5 years maximum with an extra 3 years suspended for the fire arms offences aparently

So he'll probably be out after 2 and a half years.

Lucky, lucky boy.

Judge Teabreak - For the shooting "The sentence imposed is a max of 5 years."

For the Gun Charge - 3 years in prison suspended for 5 years.

Mmm...if he's in prison for five years he will struggle to get the three years added onto his sentence. Do they allow guns in the canteens in their prisons?

Back