• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Nah, Man City thumping us 7-0 is factored into the plan, we can’t expect to compete with those teams

Yeah, Solbakken was actually quite an exciting appointment, and I really liked him.

But the timing was absolutely wrong.

Those other two were just awful on every level other than "pashun".

The two games over the Christmas period against Ipswich and Peterborough are still two of the worst Wolves performances I’ve ever seen.
I was in the air flying over here for a visit to my dad before he died and Kenny agreed to send me update texts on the exciting stuff that happened in those games. Suffice to say his and my phone bills were not brutally affected.

I can't remember.

I did lose feeling in both feet at Sheff Wed (a) once which was fun.

I remember standing on the old south bank for a game against Watford around one Christmas that was a cunning combination of dreadful and baltic.

Those two Christmas games weren't even the two worst of 2012/13, let alone the worst ever.

That said he obviously had to go as the bulk of the squad didn't want to know under him and he couldn't/wouldn't adapt when his ideas weren't working.

I was in the air flying over here for a visit to my dad before he died and Kenny agreed to send me update texts on the exciting stuff that happened in those games. Suffice to say his and my phone bills were not brutally affected.
My wife had your ticket for the Peterborough game. She found £5.....that was the highlight of that game.

Some poor bugger not only witnessed that game but also lost some money.

Solbakken training schedule, player, “what time training boss”, Solbakken, “what time can you make it”.

Back