• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Too early to write the season off.
Not when you consider our form going back to the Cup exit v Coventry.

In the PL we've amassed 6 points in 17 games. That's likely to be 6 points over 19 games (half a season).

We've been shit since the attacker injury crisis of March. In that time GON has shown he doesn't have a clue when the chips are down...

We now have a defensive injury crisis and Gary seems as bereft of ideas as ever, incapable of the tactical nous required to navigate out of it.

It took him 6 matches to identify Bellegarde was largely ineffective in the role he was being asked to play.

Of course this whole mess isn't entirely of his own making, for which I have sympathy, but getting rid is our best chance of survival this season...

The best chance of survival moving forward if Fosun are sticking around is to remove Shi from the club entirely. We all know he's central to the mismanagement of the club since Covid.

Fuck off Shi.

The Jackson, Wood and Pinnock goals were just inexplicable.

Whatever Wilson's theory is, I don't want to hear it. See ya.
We don't actually know if it was him that was responsible or if he was just a useful idiot.

I thought we were shit last season from set pieces too.

No plans to replace him.

"Guys, we keep conceding from set pieces, let's sack the set piece coach"

"Good call, shall we start looking for somebody more qualified?"

"Nah, probably be fine"

No plans to replace him.

"Guys, we keep conceding from set pieces, let's sack the set piece coach"

"Good call, shall we start looking for somebody more qualified?"

"Nah, probably be fine"
They can have my esteemed advice for £200.

"Mark that guy at the back stick FFS".

There you go, an improvement straight away.

We’ve left a man unmarked on corners so many times this season that I can only think that it was deliberate. No idea why though!

Remember early on in pre season when we scored from a free kick routine....happier times

My memory is fucked so apologies if I'm wrong but last season (maybe the previous one) didn't we have one of the best records for the first half of the season for defending set pieces?

Back