• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is this, with Bellegarde slightly further forward and Cunha dropping off JSL.

.............................. Johnstone

................ Mosquera - Dawson - Toti

Semedo - Lemina - Bellegarde - Gomes - RAN

........................ Larsen - Cunha

Sorry, I had a bit of a full day of it at the cricket yesterday: has Podence gone / going?

Sorry, I had a bit of a full day of it at the cricket yesterday: has Podence gone / going?
Going...don't think it's official yet

Saudi club £5m + 35% sell on clause

Of course Sa is off, he isn't staying here to not play and we don't want to pay a back up keeper that much either.

So we're not any better off in the goalkeeping department really, never any chance of Johnstone and Sa actually competing for the jersey

No clue why Bellegarde keeps getting the nod with the other options that are available to him
Wants to play 3 in the middle and doesn't want to throw Andre in after a tiring last 48 hours and no training.

So we're not any better off in the goalkeeping department really, never any chance of Johnstone and Sa actually competing for the jersey
I'd take Johnstone over that fucking airhead in a binary choice.

We should have signed better than Bentley as well.

Deal agreed with Al-Shabab in Saudi, or they've agreed terms with Podence and now have to work it out with the club. Forget which is the uncrossed 't' there.

GWT2r7sXgAETlTs

Can't lie, on paper that is a shocking team.

Game isn't played on paper, though, obviously.

Wants to play 3 in the middle and doesn't want to throw Andre in after a tiring last 48 hours and no training.

That's fine if he does play In the middle but even then I'm not convinced be is the best option - I'm expecting him to be part of the front 3 though in one of the wide positions.

That's fine if he does play In the middle but even then I'm not convinced be is the best option - I'm expecting him to be part of the front 3 though in one of the wide positions.
I'm expecting him and Lemina to both play No.8 roles.

Team is fine except for Bellegarde imo. Don’t care about 3/4 at the back. With O’Neil it changes in different phases of the game anyway

Team is fine except for Bellegarde imo. Don’t care about 3/4 at the back. With O’Neil it changes in different phases of the game anyway
Et tu, Louie? 🫠

If it’s 343 we’ve already seen it doesn’t really suit him. 352 maybe.

He’s just a pretty average player I think. Not offensively bad but what’s he really bringing to the team?
Just poking, bud. Though I do take your “scouting” quite seriously!

First Hwang, now Jean. I’m forever cursed to love the unremarkable.

Hobbs has made his little media plant look a bit silly which is a good thing. I don't know how anyone who follows this club remotely closely would think there was any chance that the plan would be they were both here after the Saudi window closes. The only chance they would be is if a deal fell through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back