• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 16/9/17: Build-Up Thread

Ah.

Would still be tempted to let Bright get another start but if Cav is fit for it then it would be hard to drop him after that 2nd half.

Burrows is just embarrassing.

"Smashed It" on the quiz. Annoying it doesn't give you your score

Really like Nuno, liking how he speaks, he brings a calm philosophy to Wolves that I haven't seen in a long time.

I like how he has improved our mentality, we were 2-3 down with not long to go, under Jackett or Lambert I don't think we would have shown the mental strength to get up and go at them again and get the equaliser.

I like how he has improved our mentality, we were 2-3 down with not long to go, under Jackett or Lambert I don't think we would have shown the mental strength to get up and go at them again and get the equaliser.

Not so sure on that. Best game last season was at Molineux where we were 3-1 down and being taken apart by Fulham and drew 4-4 and away at Brentford we were 1-0 down with 4 to go and all but looking at the relegation spaces and we pulled that one out of the bag.

What Nuno is doing is getting a more consistent level of play from the team - We also have a solid plan and we stick to it. Previously that last 5 mins we would have started to lump it forward and now we still play the way they have been set and have confidence in what we are doing to get the result.

We were wildly inconsistent in performance and results under Lambert and Zenga, that doesn't seem to be the case with Nuno. He's a very good manager from what I have so far not just tactically but in terms of the way he handles the players. I am delighted he is our manager and I believe if we do go up we will have a much better chance to stay up.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We were wildly inconsistent in performance and results under Lambert and Zenga, that doesn't seem to be the case with Nuno. He's a very good manager from what I have so far not just tactically but in terms of the way he handles the players. I am delighted he is our manager and I believe if we do go up we will have a much better chance to stay up.

Not rocket science is it, a well drilled system of play and consistent team selection reaps higher levels of performance and results.

Think this is a new feature on the OS.

http://www.wolvesquizzes.co.uk/quiz/nottingham-forest-v-wolves-preview-quiz/

Fun stuff though annoyingly it doesn't give you an exact score at the end. I "smashed it" apparently which must mean that I am Jamie Redknapp and Richard Keys has found his way back from the desert to give feedback.

I might start writing quizzes again. Time permitting.
Could be potentially a useful blog promotion tool?
I can't do the official quiz, as I'm not on twitter or facebook #darkages

On the off chance anyone sees this, our party is one ticket short. Drop me a PM if anyone has had a drop out or travelled with a spare ticket!

The quiz doesn't work properly on Chrome. When you get the commercial break bit there's no next button. Had to do it on my phone.

Surprised Douglas not even made the bench shows the faith Nuno has in Vinagre I guess Douglas will get 90 in the cup along with Zyro and hopefully Costa.

Back