• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) Build-Up Thread 21/1/17

As I skimmed that blog, all I could hear was...

Ginsberg: "I feel bad for you."
Don Draper: "I don't think about you at all."

I think I read someone has a bid in for robbie Brady - that might mean he gets "rested"

@Deustch having read the blog, if you ever write such a dull piece and use "Hahahahaha" I will make you spend all day queuing in the moon on match day.

Give me a bit of credit ;)

no Bright in the squad today?

WOLVES: Ikeme, Iorfa, Batth, Stearman, Doherty, Price, Edwards, Costa, Mason, Cavaleiro, Bodvarsson.

Cool. Iorfa and the Bod in for Coady and Nouha. Can't complain with that

WOLVES SUBS: Burgoyne, Saville, Coady, Evans, Dicko, Enobakhare, Weimann.

Not bad, at least iorfa is back in. Evans on the bench too. Really harsh on Williamson.

Not sure why we need all three of Coady, Saville and Evans but no Williamson on the bench mind. Gibbs-White is the 19th man in the squad.

Not sure why we need all three of Coady, Saville and Evans but no Williamson on the bench mind. Gibbs-White is the 19th man in the squad.
I guess the thinking is Coady covers right back and Iorfa shuffles over to centre half if required so we don't need a centre half on the bench.

Pleased with team no complaints from me would like to see Williamson on the bench but starting line up spot on IMO.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we'll see Hause and Williamson next in the upcoming cup match.

Happy with the line up. Hopefully Iorfa has a good game, he needs to make that spot his own from now until the end of the season.

TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Martin (c), Klose, Brady; Howson, Tettey; Ja. Murphy, Hoolahan, Naismith; Jerome.

Cameron Jerome gets the chance to bully Danny Batth again and score his usual goal against us.

Decent enough team - pleased that Bod is back in as thought last week that Dicko's was getting over desperate to score which was affecting his usefulness as a team member

Decent enough team - pleased that Bod is back in as thought last week that Dicko's was getting over desperate to score which was affecting his usefulness as a team member
Yeah I agree with this. I also think Mason and Bod work well together.

Bravo on the away kit choice Wolves....one that we can't actually wear in full today. So it looks like away shirt & socks and the home kit shorts. Trific.

Back