• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) Build-Up Thread 21/1/17

Bod for Dicko is the change I would make, personally. You can't change the back 4 after two clean sheets in the league. From what I've heard, Williamson & Hause understand Lambert's reasoning and moral in the group is high - which is great news.

Although I'd make the Bod/Dicko swap, I think we'll see Dicko keep his place. Hopefully PL will put his arm around Nouha this week and explain that, although we know he's desperate for a goal, if it's at a detriment to the team, he'll lose his place.

The team and staff no doubt re-watch every game together in training, so hopefully Nouha realised when re-watching it that he needs to start being more of a team player and the goals will eventually come.

I cant see Wolves having much of the ball so hopefully we defend well then break quickly and efficiently down the flanks.

They sold Olsson so should be weaker at the back. The locals might be even more pissed off now than they were before

Apparently half their team is injured or suspended, so they'll be playing a very weak team against Southampton and 'focussing on the league''

They've been awful for a while haven't they? Definitely a winnable game. Which means we will lose! (one for Cyber)

Didn't have a shot on target and 37% possession. They have won three games since mid October.
So we are due a stuffing...

So, Weimann in as a nr 10 behind Dicko or Bod?

Alex Neil’s squad is eight points adrift of the play-off places, but Lambert is in no doubt they should be competing for automatic promotion.

“They are under severe pressure at the moment because I think for me Norwich should at least be in the top three, with the resources and the players they have got but it seems things are not so happy there,” he said. “I will take my team down there and we know it will be hard but we go with so much confidence.”

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/...raordinary_era_at_norwich_city_1_4856704?utm_

I think they like us.

As mentioned on the tangent on the Weimann thread this evening, that Bellamy thing is bullshit. Was it a horrific "challenge" by Muscat, yes, and typical of what a sly, nasty bastard he was. But Bellamy was out for six weeks, not a year. How can you get that wrong about your own club FFS. It comes up *every* time we play them.

Having read that,I hope we beat them again just to annoy the bunch of web footed inbreds

They're a really odd club. They seem desperate for another rival (other than Ipswich) to get fired up against which seems to be rather odd.

I couldn't give a shit about them. Certainly not a fixture I ever actively look for.

Bunch of weirdos.

As mentioned on the tangent on the Weimann thread this evening, that Bellamy thing is bullshit. Was it a horrific "challenge" by Muscat, yes, and typical of what a sly, nasty bastard he was. But Bellamy was out for six weeks, not a year. How can you get that wrong about your own club FFS. It comes up *every* time we play them.

Tbf it was one of the worst challenges I've ever seen at Molineux and the impact reverberated around the North Bank...(though the challenges on Geoff Thomas and John De Wolf were as bad/worse impact and therefore we should hate Sunderland...)

@Deustch having read the blog, if you ever write such a dull piece and use "Hahahahaha" I will make you spend all day queuing in the moon on match day.

As for ACN, what a dull read, the bastards...

@Deustch having read the blog, if you ever write such a dull piece and use "Hahahahaha" I will make you spend all day queuing in the moon on match day.

As for ACN, what a dull read, the bastards...
I didn't know THM was a Norwich fan!?

They're a really odd club. They seem desperate for another rival (other than Ipswich) to get fired up against which seems to be rather odd.

I couldn't give a $#@! about them. Certainly not a fixture I ever actively look for.

Bunch of weirdos.
Their one sided hatred makes them an East Anglian Walsall

Back