• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would we even be valued at? Is the price of a football club as overinflated as the price of an NFL or NBA franchise?

What would we even be valued at?
Now that is a question.

Nowhere near their valuation is probably my best guess.

Get relegated and it's less than they paid in the current climate.

Maguire intimated the whole lot this time not just investment.
There was talk when they opened us to investment they would be prepared to sell a majority. At that point they didn't want to get rid of us aas they like the club on their portfolio but would take a minority share for the right amount. If thats changed, none of us really know.

How we went about business last year suggested maybe someone was looking and we were keeping things tight on the spending but since then we have spent a fair amount on players and paid 4 or 5 members of staff off, so who knows where they are.
I don't think the decision made on the manager hunt is part of any selling plans because if that was the case we wouldn't haven't tried to get JL or Beale and would be doing a Bournemouth and leaving the caretaker in charge until its done from the start.

What would we even be valued at? Is the price of a football club as overinflated as the price of an NFL or NBA franchise?
It's worth what someone will pay, is the answer.

I don't think we are actively for sale.

No, I don't agree with him if that's what he's said. I haven't listened to it.

There was talk when they opened us to investment they would be prepared to sell a majority. At that point they didn't want to get rid of us aas they like the club on their portfolio but would take a minority share for the right amount. If thats changed, none of us really know.

How we went about business last year suggested maybe someone was looking and we were keeping things tight on the spending but since then we have spent a fair amount on players and paid 4 or 5 members of staff off, so who knows where they are.
I don't think the decision made on the manager hunt is part of any selling plans because if that was the case we wouldn't haven't tried to get JL or Beale and would be doing a Bournemouth and leaving the caretaker in charge until its done from the start.
The podcast is worth a listen which dispels a lot of what you've said

Has anyone thought to tell the club about these podcasts? Sounds like Jeff should try and download one and give it a listen. Maybe then he too can get a big football brain like Johnny.

Has anyone thought to tell the club about these podcasts? Sounds like Jeff should try and download one and give it a listen. Maybe then he too can get a big football brain like Johnny.
Hi Superfan, I've missed your wit.

The podcast is worth a listen which dispels a lot of what you've said
Mate, I am clueless (bit of Breaking News for Liam there).

I am happy to be so. Obviously KM has better info than me but I would be surprised if Fosun pack up and fook anytime soon

My deadline day chatterings will follow me to the grave...
If you go before I do then I am 100% mentioning your Chris Cornes tip for the top in your eulogy. It's what you would have wanted.

If you go before I do then I am 100% mentioning your Chris Cornes tip for the top in your eulogy. It's what you would have wanted.
I was right (if you include a spot on the bench)

My comments on Cornes were made before we found out he liked a few recreational snorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back