• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting.

I know some don't rate Martinez but I don't mind him. Hard to see where he's at now though as he's been an international manager a whilenow.

Ah it throws another name into the discussion that will still be going at Christmas.

It was obvious after yesterday every wannabe ITK would be looking at International managers to link with us.

I will of course share them when I see them just as people's stress levels are falling to send them soaring again.

Trying to achieve serial killer levels without leaving my house.

What doesn’t sit well was a comment Nathan Judah made when we bumped into him outside the ground on Tuesday night that Sellars was in contact with the bench during the Forest game as he was sat not far away from him. With the runs Nunes was making in the game i can see that though as it was like a reincarnation of Dendoncker.
That's shocking if true but unsurprising.

There's something deeply wrong with the set up at the club, something I can't prove but have a feeling there's a way the club want to play that they've wedded to some stats nonsense and an unworkable ideology.

We need a complete gutting of the football side of things.

Newcastle were still 18th in mid-January. 17th in mid-February. Once you get embroiled in a bottom three scrap it takes ages to sort out and typically requires decent signings in January (flip a coin whether we'll do this, though I do think they'll get spooked by a probability of us losing our Premier League status and so will throw *some* money that way).

I wouldn't want Martinez particularly.

I think Martinez would probably keep us up but I think mid-table is his realistic ceiling at club level, tbh. There's a reason he ended up in international football - although the thing with managing a national team is it does at least mean he has experience with a setup where he has no ability of his own to make transfers.

Is Davis manager until the Boxing Day game or until after the Villa (02/01) game?

Until we're sold
Are we legitimately up for sale or are we just reading the tea leaves here?

Been pretty tough to keep track of what's what at the club over the last couple of weeks.

Are we legitimately up for sale or are we just reading the tea leaves here?

Been pretty tough to keep track of what's what at the club over the last couple of weeks.
Rumours are we’ve been up for a while. Maguire on his podcast intimated us and Leicester are actively looking.

If you’re looking for a club announcement that’s never going to happen.

Rumours are we’ve been up for a while. Maguire on his podcast intimated us and Leicester are actively looking.

If you’re looking for a club announcement that’s never going to happen.
Club have been open previously about attracting investors and selling part of their hold on the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back